City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

This is the problem mate. We have to hit the ground running due to our CL qualifiers. I'm hoping we arrange another game to compensate but we're seemingly running out of time.

Lets see what the club decide in terms of playing another game before the season starts. Personally I'm becoming a bit concerned by the seeming haphazard nature of our summer since Pep's appointment.

The only reason for going there was to promote the City group.

There is no valid football reason for such a long arduous trip pre-season.

I hope the Club re-thinks it's priorities next season as success on the field leads to success off the field - not the other way round.

I dont think any of our big players would have got much of a game. The match wasn't right for either club, everybody is probably shagged out from pre-season training or still fit from euros/Copa America.

Nothing to worry about, move on.

At least we seem to have emerged with slightly more dignity than 'hysterical Jose'.

If we beat Dortmund do we win the tournament, or will there be a final to play?

Is there any pics of the pitch knocking about? Not seen any yet,assume it was really bad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.