City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

Fuck it next year they should just do the isle of man trophy for old times sake and a week a few weekends in europe, Arsenal seem to be able to have their pre season at home for half of it each season.

Well now that I've taken the day off work and it's raining outside, I expect to be entertained by you lot.

Stop me if you've heard this one before: Two football teams from England go to China to play a friendly game of football ….

All kicked off apparently. Martial went into a Chinese restaurant and ordered the number 9, Ibrahimovic ordered the last portion. Furious he was

Yeh Shrek ordered the 69 and out came an older lady with a big grin on her face. They both disappeared into the night.

It's been an absolute joke for a few years now. Playing on stupid septic baseball pitches and picking up injuries, playing on appalling Far East pitches that dig up and picking up injuries, flying all over the world and picking up injuries when we should be preparing for the season.

Leicester went to Austria for some training and played teams like York and Lincoln at home last Summer.

That's not even the half of it. For it being a clear soulless corporate whoring exercising for advertising and pleasing plastic supporters abroad, they'd only sold half the tickets and it was due to be played in a half empty stadium.

Seriously, what's the fucking point?

An absolute farce all round and terrible for our preparations for a long hard season.

Last season we had some outraged entitled childlike morons burning tickets to our game in Vietnam because they felt that our players hadn't made a big enough fuss of them while in their hotel going about their business. And that was played in a half empty ground too.

An utter joke.

Bring back something like the Thomas Cook trophy and a few friendlies in Scotland et al. Football has to be the priority.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.