City v United Beijing friendly pre match - CANCELLED

Another shit Summer next year then.

I think we've had four players injured on US tours in the past haven't we? Yaya and Delph certainly spring to mind on baseball pitches.

We should be in the Alps in Switzerland playing on carpet pitches at ready made football training complexes and maybe some warm weather training in the Med and a few games at home (play Celtic in Dublin at the Aviva and a few others or something)

Fuck the US off, fuck the Far East off, make the team the priority.
That boat has sailed mate. This is the reality of preseason in today's game and it's not going to change anytime soon.
I don't think anybody(apart from fans who live in these far flung places) would disagree with your idea of a preseason.

I bet the Triads are after rughead for banging the leaders granny hence their quick as fuck exit. Couldn't wait to fuck off home could they? The press are waiting for them so they can spout "their Chinese hell" stories....

All kicked off apparently. Martial went into a Chinese restaurant and ordered the number 9, Ibrahimovic ordered the last portion. Furious he was

We had the fastest start possible in the league last season but we still only finished 4th. We were 8th in November during Pellegrini's first season but we ended up winning the league on points.

We just need to be there or thereabouts come the end of March. Same as every other season.
Different ball game this season I reckon mate. Think it will be the most competitive league season for years personally, but we will see!

It's been an absolute joke for a few years now. Playing on stupid septic baseball pitches and picking up injuries, playing on appalling Far East pitches that dig up and picking up injuries, flying all over the world and picking up injuries when we should be preparing for the season.

Leicester went to Austria for some training and played teams like York and Lincoln at home last Summer.

An awful way to prepare for any new season even BEFORE this game was cancelled. No positive spin can be put on it. From a football perspective the risks outweigh the advantages and even now we've another game to play and won't be back at the CFA until the weekend. I hope we've not undermined our chances of PL success before a balls been kicked.
1 game played by predominantly reserve & EDS players & less than 3 weeks to go......Pep must be going mad !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.