City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

IrishMacca said:
shadygiz said:
made the mouthy gesture to either the manyoo fans or one of their players....suspect it was to the fans as they had been ribbing tevez all game

I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United, obviously glad he signed for us, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.

Oh do fuck off you red prick....

IrishMacca said:
shadygiz said:
made the mouthy gesture to either the manyoo fans or one of their players....suspect it was to the fans as they had been ribbing tevez all game

I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United, obviously glad he signed for us, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.

Bollocks.

That was payback. How many times have those fuckers spawned a pen.

Sky Blue said:
IrishMacca said:

Oh do fuck off you red prick....

It was a penalty. bellamy was first fouled outside the box, but the ref played advantage, and then Bellamy was fouled once more, this time he was in the penalty box, barely in :) . That is why the ref was saying two times , two times. Thank you ref, also thank you little raggish ****, know as Fabio.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.