City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

IrishMacca - ?
WFT are you talking about? If your employer said you werent worth it and let you go to a rival company, wouldnt you really want to rub their faces in it? Tevez is playing his normal 100 mph game.
I'm glad Mancini saw to change it to 5 in midfield and we look stronger now. Fancy Ireland to come on for some of the 2nd half and provide the ammo. CTID

IrishMacca said:
shadygiz said:
made the mouthy gesture to either the manyoo fans or one of their players....suspect it was to the fans as they had been ribbing tevez all game

I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United and that surprised me because I didn't pick him for the type, obviously glad he signed for us, he's an excellent player, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.

What the FU%K YOU ON FELLA..........RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGG

BulgarianPride said:
It was a penalty. bellamy was first fouled outside the box, but the ref played advantage, and then Bellamy was fouled once more, this time he was in the penalty box, barely in :) . That is why the ref was saying two times , two times. Thank you ref, also thank you little raggish ****, know as Fabio.

He's the new Gary Neville, you know.

feckin incredible...listening to the commentators were shite...little city against the worlds greatest.....

Then all the pane/punditsl say.....city whilst not having majority of possesion have created more chances , which is right!!!

Commentators state

city defending too deep ...then two minutes later they say the long ball over the top to valencia is on all the time ....

City not pressing the ball they are giving utd too much time.....this when utd are 10 yards outside their own box !!!!

how i would love us to get through to pis off all these useless retards hanging on to fergies coat tails

cmon city !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.