City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

It wasn't a penalty but I don't really care, long as the ref doesn't try and even it up. Run at Rafael some more.

Hope the ref doesn't have too big a say in this half. Keep the tempo up!

i cant fuckin wait for the next half,

should end 3-1 city

2 more for tevez,

this jamesons is going down quickly,

merry drunk celerations await, might be happy enough to wake up my wife and use the blue wang

ill smith said:
It wasn't a penalty but I don't really care, long as the ref doesn't try and even it up. Run at Rafael some more.

Hope the ref doesn't have too big a say in this half. Keep the tempo up!
i feel the same... no penalty but i mostly gladly take it...

ffs

they had one chance

we had more

they have lots of possesion because we are condensing play it called a tactic, some on here would be happy if we threw ireland , robinho and benjani on then complain that we defend like shit

its over two games theres no need to go gung ho

mark lawrenson knows fuck all about football

baldybouncer said:
IrishMacca said:
I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United and that surprised me because I didn't pick him for the type, obviously glad he signed for us, he's an excellent player, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.

Like Utd have never been gifted anything by a ref!

Not the point is it. Fuckin delighted were back in it, believe me, we've had more of our fair share of appauling decisions against us. I just wish that those decisions weren't made in the first place, something which could easily be solved with video goal line technology. And then God forbid the refs make get something right. Where would we be if we had correct decsions made when they were supposed to be and where would United be if the refs had got it right against them. It's a massive impact on the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.