City v United |Carling Cup | 19th Jan |Match Day thread

leewill31 said:
IrishMacca said:
I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United and that surprised me because I didn't pick him for the type, obviously glad he signed for us, he's an excellent player, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.

your taking the fooking piss you are no macca,getting pissed of at your twatish loyalty to the rags own up or fook off!

Oh God forbid I criticise fuckin Tevez, I do the same about Robinho, but how the hell does that make me a RAG ffs. I doubt ye know the meaning of the word at this point. Nothing I said had anything to do with United, whatsoever, but not like that matters.

we could do with ireland on now, to move our midfield line up and use bellamy more. simples

Stevie would be great...hope he's feeling fresh...he could change this game on his own.

We just have to close them down quicker....its the same problem every game.

Everyone who plays us, closes us down, pressurizes the man with ball constantly...we're standing back....get at em ffs.

Tevez and Bellers looked angry coming off...thats what we need...get at the feckin bastards

aaaaaaargh

IrishMacca said:
Meddler said:

We do when it's against us and whine about it to the fuckin cows come home, they're going to do the same but the media will join in again.

Anyone else and I'd agree but these tosspieces are due it

Even this season we've been stitched up against this team so enjoy it

blueinsa said:
IrishMacca said:
How the fuck does anything I just said there make me a fuckin rag, you clueless twit?

Everything you say makes you a fucking RAG!

You have a post history that is so very easy to check.

been there done that and he still wont own up!

Project said:
It wasn't a penalty. But we are due a bit of luck with the referee after the Fergie Time fiasco.

Mike Dean was the ref who got the full verbal as 4th official that lead to taggarts ban. Maybe he fancies evening the score tonight?

IrishMacca said:
shadygiz said:
made the mouthy gesture to either the manyoo fans or one of their players....suspect it was to the fans as they had been ribbing tevez all game

I wish he'd cop himself on a little bit. To me he acted like a spoilt brat when he left United and that surprised me because I didn't pick him for the type, obviously glad he signed for us, he's an excellent player, but he's just asking to be taken out with the way he's been acting.

And looking at the penalty again there was nothing in the box and we'll have to listen to how we were lucky and how we we didn't deserve it. Blah, blah, blah. FFS. Would rather win it off our own back rather then a gift from the ref, but I suppose you take what you're given, or in this case handed.
im sure your a secret rag

One man demolition job from Carlos this......Come on you fuckin blue boys. Do The c*unts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.