City v United: Carlos Tevez exclusive

MSP said:
Who's interviewer?

He is asking him what is that that push him to have a good record against Manchester.

unfortunately thats how the rags are referred to in most of south america.

tommcfc said:
MSP said:
Who's interviewer?

He is asking him what is that that push him to have a good record against Manchester.

unfortunately thats how the rags are referred to in most of south america.

They are referred like that in most of the World though it is easily changing since City came to top scene but City stuff should not do it

can't be arsed reading 10 mins of sub-titles, lazy git I am, someone post some of the good quotes, please and thanks :)

MSP said:
GeorgeP823 said:
MSP said:
Who's interviewer?

citys translator, you can hear him helping with the aguero post match ones before

he should know then to not call them Manchester
Unfortunately ManUre are widely known as Manchester (even though they come from Salford) whilst we are known as City, much like Milan and Inter.............

Dribble said:
MSP said:
GeorgeP823 said:
citys translator, you can hear him helping with the aguero post match ones before

he should know then to not call them Manchester
Unfortunately ManUre are widely known as Manchester (even though they come from Salford) whilst we are known as City, much like Milan and Inter.............

United aren't from Salford. They are Trafford, which is still a separate council to Manchester and out of the City limits.

I enjoyed that, answers were perfect! Still irks me when our own players say City instead of 'we'!

I think the last question and answer is all the motivation the players need for tomorrow!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.