City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
Mancini got this absolutely fucking diabolically wrong today.

Yeah he didnt hand over a wad of cash late last night round the back of the supermarket.

yankblue said:
STOP SLAGGING OFF THE PLAYERS

This game was ruined by one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life but there's no reason for everyone to be turning on the players right now

Exactly. The message has been sent, you try to win the ball you're going to be sent off and suspended. I'm sure Mancini has them under strict orders not to get a red and further thin out the squad.

it is not the players fault, hope mancini lays in to the referee that sending off could harm us big style, what are we going to do without kompany for 4 games

Mancini needs to pull Silva, Aguero, and either Richards/Milner/Lescott/Nasri off at half. No need to get them injured or sent off. We'll need them for the CC.

What annoys me the most is refs are completely unaccountable, they fuck up and nothing happens, meanwhile forty thousand fans have wasted there money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.