City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yankblue said:
STOP SLAGGING OFF THE PLAYERS

This game was ruined by one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life but there's no reason for everyone to be turning on the players right now

Spot on, but it doesn't change the fact, that Kolarov is useless toady, he isn't even Championship standards, what is he doing here?

Theres no shame in this, I will go wherever those glory hunting wankers crawl out of the woodwork today blinking their eyes with their brand new Yoonited replica kits on and tell the cunts.

Enjoy your win, you get no points, no GD, and 7 more games before you have won anything you rag cunts.

Game was lost when we started Kolarov... we've known for fucking months how awful he is. Can put some power behind a shot but that's it.

AzRim1 said:
yankblue said:
STOP SLAGGING OFF THE PLAYERS

This game was ruined by one of the worst calls I've ever seen in my life but there's no reason for everyone to be turning on the players right now

It's Dzeko's fault ;)

Kolarov is being a scapegoat ONLY because Dzeko is not in the game. :-)

It's funny how some people here MUST find a scapegoat every time we're losing or not playing well.

This game - fucked by REF (if we can call that asshole one). End of. P

Key thing - do NOT let them get revenge for 6-1. Defend in the second half.

If i were you lot i wouldn't give a shit tbh. This is the FA CUP and whilst it is a great competition, you have the league cup, PL and Europa.

The game was ruined when Kompany was sent off. When i watched it, i thought great challenge, even though it was two footed. Horrible decision and never a red card.

Kolarov is a joke.

if Kompany has his band rescinded every City fan in attendance today should get their money back. In essence it was stealing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.