City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RandomJ said:
Well two things I know from this. Clichy should play every single fucking game even if he is exhausted and Pants is not filling me with a lot of confidence in the nets.
You're actually blaming Panti now? He saved a pen ffs, out of our 11 he really doesn't have a lot of responsibility for what happened today

yaya toure is our best player without him we struggle..kompanys next ..then silva but silvas not bee on form for weeks..sergios the best striker

I'd take Silva, Aguero and Nasri off and stick on 3 defenders. Forget about this stupid bent refereed game!

Horrible decision to sent Kompany off. As long as they dont beat or match our 6-1.. I would take savic in an get the defence sorted so that we dont get battered.

We are still top of the league... its just not gonna be the FA cup this year...

Very difficult to believe the game isn't played according to some agenda sometimes. Too many cards and too many inconsistencies to tolerate these days. Vince's red card is laughably harsh, especially in such a game at such a moment. I could almost believe that there is a conspiracy to thin out our squad for the upcoming games - the Toures, Barry, and now Vince. There goes our spine.

To be fair Kolarov would normally have Barry helping him out, but that being said he has still been shat

arsenalrob said:
If i were you lot i wouldn't give a shit tbh. This is the FA CUP and whilst it is a great competition, you have the league cup, PL and Europa.

The game was ruined when Kompany was sent off. When i watched it, i thought great challenge, even though it was two footed. Horrible decision and never a red card.

Kolarov is a joke.
You need to post more often ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.