City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see how people are blaming Panti for this - that's just ridiculous :-)

He could do NOTHING on either goal. I dont think ANY goalkeeper in the world could - they were both unbelievably accurate strikes. Plus he saved a penalty..
C'mon people, it feels like shit but dont crusify our players.

this football lark is turning into a game where every time someone gets sent off its a fkn joke
referees are fkn disgraceful end off ...i dont believe any one that says there isnt an agenda

arsenalrob said:
If i were you lot i wouldn't give a shit tbh. This is the FA CUP and whilst it is a great competition, you have the league cup, PL and Europa.

The game was ruined when Kompany was sent off. When i watched it, i thought great challenge, even though it was two footed. Horrible decision and never a red card.

Kolarov is a joke.

This hurts not because it is going to be a loss but the way we are losing:
to the Rags in an obviously fixed match. It's disgrace for all of football to see that called a red card.

I hope Mancini goes to war after this because he cannot allow his club to be bullied this way. Kompany's red card must not see him miss more than one match.

No17 said:
cue the media wankfest now....
"Manchester City humiliated on national TV by a resurgent United. Sir Alex Fergusons masterstroke of having Paul scholes on the bench.....blah...blah....white pele...blah..."

redmizzle said:
I'd take Silva, Aguero and Nasri off and stick on 3 defenders. Forget about this stupid bent refereed game!

Only this. Unbelievable officiating. Not worth the injuries we could pick up.

Kolarov has been the worst player on the pitch. He's not even tried to watch the wing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.