City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MonsallBlue said:
If the FA dont overturn that red then I fully believe for 100% that the game is corrupt.

Johnson needs a tug for me, waste of one of the 10 places.

Or do we save richards, silva and kun?

100% certain they won't overturn it.
Not a chance

I hate loosing, but if we loose we loose, this bent, bribary crap is old City talking, looking for excuses.
We're good enough to beat them, there's still 45 minutes odd to go. If we're good enough, we'll beat them.
Decisions even themselves out in the game, we just have to belief that Mancini has some clue as to what he's doing.
Shit happens, lets deal with it.

Savic and Clichy on, Kolorov and Johnson off for me, bring Razak on for Nasri after about 60 minutes, this game is lost all about damage limitation IMO and Wednesdays game against Liverpool.

The absolute worst thing that could happen would be for City to come back and tie this up. I can't even imagine the how pissed the FA would get if City had the audacity to force a replay. There would be countless suspensions leading up to the game along with more red cards during the match.

They have the 2 footed argument so can't see that getting rescinded, poor decision in a very one sided refereeing display though. Damage limitation now second half. I'd bring Clichy on for Kolarov and Savic for Nasri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.