City v United FA Cup In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
arsenalrob said:
If i were you lot i wouldn't give a shit tbh. This is the FA CUP and whilst it is a great competition, you have the league cup, PL and Europa.

The game was ruined when Kompany was sent off. When i watched it, i thought great challenge, even though it was two footed. Horrible decision and never a red card.

Kolarov is a joke.

Thankyou. I agree

Match ruined.

Don't slag off any of the players, they're all giving 100% and were playing well for the first 10 minutes. Kolarov was silly to give away the penalty but was not at fault individually for anything else. No-one having a pop at Silva giving away the ball ten times in ten minutes? No. Not a single player deserves criticism here.

Just Foy.

If the FA dont overturn that red then I fully believe for 100% that the game is corrupt.

Johnson needs a tug for me, waste of one of the 10 places.

Or do we save richards, silva and kun?

Thing is now with a clearly bent official we're going to be going very easy on the tackling which just provides more opportunity for the scum.

The Panti and Kola decisions to play have backfired - there can be no disputing that.

Foy should have his contract terminated first thing tomorrow

The FA and TV companies are desperate to keep their armchair rag audience

Why oh why is Nige allowing that scumbag granny shagger to to roam around unchallenged. We should be getting stuck into the coont and either wind him up or cripple the filthy scouse twat!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.