City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Kris_Musampa said:
Our biggest mistake was not adjusting the side after the sending off. Milner at RB and Micah at CH did not work, we lost our midfield, sat too deep, gave wanker Wayne too much space and became easy meat. I think Bobby hoped to get to HT just one down, he even had Savic warming up but sat him down again.

Once we got our shape back and had players playing in their right positions, we out thought and out played them even with ten men.

Its strange to be beaten 2-3 but come out of the game with more plaudits than them. We answered a lot of questions yesterday, and the myth of "lack of team spirit" well and truly shot down. A depleted side down to ten men embarrassing a full strength rag side in the second half highlights their big problems. They are very reliant on Rooney, without him they are distinctly average.

I don't wish him a bad injury, but if they loose him for three or four weeks, their season is done.

mancunial said:
Kris_Musampa said:
Our biggest mistake was not adjusting the side after the sending off. Milner at RB and Micah at CH did not work, we lost our midfield, sat too deep, gave wanker Wayne too much space and became easy meat. I think Bobby hoped to get to HT just one down, he even had Savic warming up but sat him down again.

Once we got our shape back and had players playing in their right positions, we out thought and out played them even with ten men.

Its strange to be beaten 2-3 but come out of the game with more plaudits than them. We answered a lot of questions yesterday, and the myth of "lack of team spirit" well and truly shot down. A depleted side down to ten men embarrassing a full strength rag side in the second half highlights their big problems. They are very reliant on Rooney, without him they are distinctly average.

I don't wish him a bad injury, but if they loose him for three or four weeks, their season is done.
I hope he breaks his leg in twenty places, dispicable horrible bastard the scum of English football

How dare a ten man team full of mercinaries with no team spirit battle back to a 3-2 defeat after being run ragged in the 1st half to a o-3 scoreline.

It simply wont do and I will write a strong worded letter of complaint to the "complain to us you miserable bastard" ministry.

samharris said:
How dare a ten man team full of mercinaries with no team spirit battle back to a 3-2 defeat after being run ragged in the 1st half to a o-3 scoreline.

It simply wont do and I will write a strong worded letter of complaint to the "complain to us you miserable bastard" ministry.

I'll sign your online petition

samharris said:

Actually, City weren't being run ragged even in the first half.

The score at half-time was actually not a reflection of the balance between the two teams even then.

Just want to say James Milner was heroic. All over the place, he was desperate to pull the game back. He's become one of my favourite players this season.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I learnt one thing today, if Phil Jones is the new Duncan Edwards then Duncan Edwards must have been fucking shit,

Post of the thread for me.. :)<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 am --<br /><br />
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The most amusing thing about today is that the rags are going into meltdown because City fans have not gone into meltdown. Lol.

Today their whole back four struggled to cope with just our small lone striker, who is one of the smallest players on the pitch yet still held the ball up. Aguero was causing them all sorts of problems.

Roll on the next derby when we have Hart, Balotelli, Y.Toure and Clichy all on.... they won't know what's fucking hit them.

And Barry.

masterwig said:
Just want to say James Milner was heroic. All over the place, he was desperate to pull the game back. He's become one of my favourite players this season.

Milner was terrific!!

samharris said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I learnt one thing today, if Phil Jones is the new Duncan Edwards then Duncan Edwards must have been fucking shit,

Post of the thread for me.. :)

-- Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 am --

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
The most amusing thing about today is that the rags are going into meltdown because City fans have not gone into meltdown. Lol.

Today their whole back four struggled to cope with just our small lone striker, who is one of the smallest players on the pitch yet still held the ball up. Aguero was causing them all sorts of problems.

Roll on the next derby when we have Hart, Balotelli, Y.Toure and Clichy all on.... they won't know what's fucking hit them.

And Barry.

And Kompany !

I'm watching the match replays now, and I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before?
On at 19 minutes in the first half, Giggs tackles Aguero from behind...it's shown in slow-motion too...basically a scissor tackle, in the sense that if Aguero hadn't twisted and fallen when he did, his leg could have snapped in two...and that prick does not even get a yellow card, just a foul given...he doesn't even get the ball..

0b4.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.