City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

kiam06 said:
I wasnt bothered about the game today, we don't need anymore fixtures and won that cup last year. I think Mancini was thinking that way too judging by the selection. The daft thing is without the sending off I have a feeling we might have clocked up a big score again but we will never know now.

Not to worry, if United win the meaningless ones and we win the league I'm more than happy.

Did you really just refer to the fa cup as the meaningless one?

spurspinter1 said:
kiam06 said:
I wasnt bothered about the game today, we don't need anymore fixtures and won that cup last year. I think Mancini was thinking that way too judging by the selection. The daft thing is without the sending off I have a feeling we might have clocked up a big score again but we will never know now.

Not to worry, if United win the meaningless ones and we win the league I'm more than happy.

i was thinking that.

anyway what did you make of it today?

i've spoken to a few mates who support other clubs and the general feel is city were fucked by the twat who is chris foy.

anyone know if Vinny can play against dippers on Wednesday once we appeal or is that it, his suspension begins effective immeadiate even if we appeal for the red card he got?

ban-mcfc said:
spurspinter1 said:
kiam06 said:

i was thinking that.

i've spoken to a few mates who support other clubs and the general feel is city were fucked by the twat who is chris foy.

Can't say I watched it as was on train from up from London after watching Johnny Two Saints ie the second coming of Messi tear up Cheltenham.

Have watched the highlights though, and I'm not even sure it's a foul, nevermind a straight red card.

I don't claim to understand the laws of the game by the book but if that is a red then most teams would be down to 5/6 men by 90 minutes.

To bring a Spurs example in to it, Kompany gets a red and a four match ban, Flamini got a yellow for this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPRp5X_GSkk[/youtube]

Ridiculous.

But as I said after my lot got foyed up against Stoke, we won't see major changes in the refereeing system until people start looking at these incidents like football fans rather than fans of football teams. Foy is terrible though. A shame that an incident like this can overshadow a game.

spurspinter1 said:
ban-mcfc said:
spurspinter1 said:

i was thinking that.

Can't say I watched it as was on train from up from London after watching Johnny Two Saints ie the second coming of Messi tear up Cheltenham.

Have watched the highlights though, and I'm not even sure it's a foul, nevermind a straight red card.

I don't claim to understand the laws of the game by the book but if that is a red then most teams would be down to 5/6 men by 90 minutes.

To bring a Spurs example in to it, Kompany gets a red and a four match ban, Flamini got a yellow for this.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPRp5X_GSkk[/youtube]

Ridiculous.

But as I said after my lot got foyed up against Stoke, we won't see major changes in the refereeing system until people start looking at these incidents like football fans rather than fans of football teams. Foy is terrible though. A shame that an incident like this can overshadow a game.

i agree, after watching that spurs and stoke game i was completely fucking amazed by the decisions, it was an absolute shambles and an embarrassment to watch. when it was announced on here it was foy i was gutted because i knew he was fucking shit.

what kind of a league do we play in where fans are gutted when they get certain referees?

so often they get game changing decisions wrong and today it ruined it. i think we need technology and a complete shake up.

I'm VERY PROUD to be a blue today, no team in the PL has even half the heart and skill and talent we do. Micah Richards bicycle kick. FUCK YES

CTID

bluenickusa said:
I'm VERY PROUD to be a blue today, no team in the PL has even half the heart and skill and talent we do. Micah Richards bicycle kick. FUCK YES

CTID

I tell you what - had he connected, that could have been some goal! Micah was majestic all day and epitomised the City spirit for me. This lad has come on leaps and bounds and I was one of the ones who always thought he was excellent, but even I can see the improvement in his game.

CTWD indeed.

DTeacher said:
bluenickusa said:

CTID

I tell you what - had he connected, that could have been some goal! Micah was majestic all day and epitomised the City spirit for me. This lad has come on leaps and bounds and I was one of the ones who always thought he was excellent, but even I can see the improvement in his game.

CTWD indeed.

had he connected, all of Manchester would've heard me all the way from San Francisco screaming "DEEECENTTTT"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.