City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Be Proud, Blues

For today showed how weak they are. They will ride on this for weeks, but will know deep down that even when we're 10 men down and down to the bone, they couldn't truly finish us off. We were screwed in the first half no doubt, and Yaya and Gareth were missed, but we pushed em all the way. Scholes looked aged, and his appearance is a true sign of their desperation. Be Proud, Blues, the future is ours, and much sooner than the Scum could ever imagine.

Re: City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread

Fergie looks like he needs a drink

We will slaughter them in the league....Just hope Mike Dean is the ref.

Re: Heroic!

homerdog said:
bluecroi said:
I'm not happy with the way we played for the majority of the game.

With 10 men you mean? Twat...

Our effort wasn't great for the first half. They picked it up no end in the second half, but ducking out of the way of the second goal, standing their pouting at the penalty when it was saved, standing off a lot in the first half. That was laziness. They, to their credit worked their socks off in the last part of the game. Credit where credit is due, but we could have done with that effort for the entire game.

Re: I have never felt more proud of my team

Couldn't have put it better myself . to play Utd AND Foy , and to lose by the odd goal with Ten men , should answer all the media shite about ' lack of team spirit / no character ' etc .....
PROUD TO BE BLUE !!!!

Slowhand said:
Fergie looks like he needs a drink

I'll take that back - he sounds like he's had a few already

Extremely proud of the boys today, what a game it was. Absolute shocking refereeing decision from that twat Foy, don't understand how that was a sending off let alone a foul to be honest. It was 10vs12 and we still gave them a run for their money. Excellent performance from Aguero led the front line very well. CTID!

Well done City. Brave effort.

Couldn't care less about Rags shallow victory, it eases our fixture congestion. What does worry me however is being without Vinny against Liverpool and Spurs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.