City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Re: mistake (resting) joe hart?

Jumanji said:
Not a mistake.

Pants did absolutely nothing wrong today.

Apart from being responsible for their third goal. His awful kick went straight to them and 10 seconds later they had a penalty. It was a mistake not playing Hart in my opinion.

dctid said:
Really fook in down to be honest - heroic defeat - Mancinci a tactical genuis not for me i am afraid outcome could not be much worse.

Fooked off with seeing red cards from this team and conceding fookin shite goals because we over committ.

Vinny did not think it was red to be honest but two footed tackles are illegal and he gave a fookin incompetent ref a decision to make, another red after Ballos at Liverpool, Clichy at Chelski and Barry again at the dippers. The defensive coaches need a fookin kick up the arse and the players need to start showing a degree of accountability

For what its worth i though Aguero and Milner were outstanding - Aguero run everything he could down

Will feel better tomorow i guess but a loss is a loss no matter how glorious it may be percieved by others added to that Vinny likely to be out for 4 games plus Toures being out and the CC semi's next as i said it could not be much worse

-- Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:13 pm --

Really fook in down to be honest - heroic defeat - Mancinci a tactical genuis not for me i am afraid outcome could not be much worse.

Fooked off with seeing red cards from this team and conceding fookin shite goals because we over committ.

Vinny did not think it was red to be honest but two footed tackles are illegal and he gave a fookin incompetent ref a decision to make, another red after Ballos at Liverpool, Clichy at Chelski and Barry again at the dippers. The defensive coaches need a fookin kick up the arse and the players need to start showing a degree of accountability

For what its worth i though Aguero and Milner were outstanding - Aguero run everything he could down

Will feel better tomorow i guess but a loss is a loss no matter how glorious it may be percieved by others added to that Vinny likely to be out for 4 games plus Toures being out and the CC semi's next as i said it could not be much worse
Come on we have had worse days 10 against 12 today nothing coaches can do about that cheating B......s

Just got home

Set off 5am and just got home.

Feel like we have been ripped off!!!!!!!

Is it true that Chris Foy has admitted he got the sending off wrong??

We were great today.... now lets put that inept refereeing performance behind us, ignore those arrogant ccheating bastards and look forwardto a wembley final and winning the Premiership

COME ON YOU BLUES!!!!!

Re: Empty Victory!

baldybouncer said:
Didn't they do well? Aided by a sending off that didn't register on the redcardometer and a penalty that the most hideous footballer and disgusting human being in the world couldn't execute properly (that may be a bit to much, but I don't give a fuck), they reverted to a 4-5-1 formation against a 10 man team and still couldn't muster a decent enough attack to worry Costel. Noted were the faces that Camel Gob and Jones pulled at one another when they're ineptness surfaced once again. Giggs was also a culprit in aiming a searing "it's your fault" look at one of his team mates. I couldn't make out whether it was Lindegard or de Gea between the sticks. Two piles of dogshite, difficult to distinguish. Team spirit? Nah, I don't think so.

I was livid at half time and slammed a door or two but calmed down enough to soldier on and watch the second half. If I may use a Wilkinism, my word!! They shit themselves and the exhumation of Scholes didn't make a jot of difference, except it did, but to us! At the final whistle, I didn't care. It was a Scum empty victory. City's performance showed a different calibre of character and resourcefullness. Every City fan should be proud of that second half display today. The Scum know full well that they are shit. There's no money (hence Scholes) for the foreseeable future and the desperation has set in. Note the outrageous and uncalled for comparison of Rooney to Gasgoigne in Ferguson's post match interview.

Good riddance to the shower of shite that can't claim they're from the City of Manchester!
This post has just cheered me up a little.

Amazing effort today.

What impresses me most about us now is the fact that we always believe we can win, no matter what the circs are. If we go a goal down we play with patience and dont panic.
This has to be down to Mancini firstly. Obviously the coaching staff take credit for it and the players but Mancini is special.

Feel drained after game today, but never been as proud of a football team in my life, even in defeat.

Only positives can be drawn from today......,

Agree with you mate. So glad our manager would never stoop so low. Baconface looked in a rage after the game and you could see that glint of fear in his eye. He knows they were lucky to hang on at the end. Just hope the FA arent influenced by this.
kevodevo said:
Royaloak said:
I’ve just watched the recording of the game an the post match interviews. Ferguson is an utter, utter ****. When he came out with ‘Definite red card, I’ve seen him do that before and get away with it’. That was essentially a message to the FA saying ‘you’d better not overturn it, he’s important to them and if he’s missing it will help us enormously.

We lost, I can accept that, it happens and I think it might actually do us some good. What I can’t abide with however is that prick trying every trick in the book to try and rescue the Premiership chances of his declining team. It would be really nice to see Ferguson get struck down with an agonising terminal disease sometime soon.
love that bit about agonising terminal disease - I could not think of anyone more deserving!

Sky Blue said:
kevodevo said:
Royaloak said:
I’ve just watched the recording of the game an the post match interviews. Ferguson is an utter, utter ****. When he came out with ‘Definite red card, I’ve seen him do that before and get away with it’. That was essentially a message to the FA saying ‘you’d better not overturn it, he’s important to them and if he’s missing it will help us enormously.

We lost, I can accept that, it happens and I think it might actually do us some good. What I can’t abide with however is that prick trying every trick in the book to try and rescue the Premiership chances of his declining team. It would be really nice to see Ferguson get struck down with an agonising terminal disease sometime soon.
love that bit about agonising terminal disease - I could not think of anyone more deserving!

Roy Keane ?
true he does too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.