City v United FA Cup Post Match Discussion Thread (merged)

Re: Just got home

Seriously, I have heared he has admitted it should not have been a sending off, if that's true then the red should be recinded and he should never referee another gane involving City again,,, after akk the scum can pick them cant they??????????

cleavers said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
"The fact he´s not near Nani is irelevent?" Well to be dangerous don´t you have to be causing danger to someone or was he being dangerous to himself or the fookin ball?
I really just don´t get it!!
I think you are missing my point (deliberately or otherwise), I was talking about during any appeal, Foy will simply point to the fact it was feet up, in the air as he took the ball, studs showing, and say it was in his opinion dangerous (and all in a heated local derby cup tie), therefore it will not be changed. Had Nani moved the ball, and Vinny caught his standing leg, its a potential leg breaker, and if gerrard does the same to Silva on Wednesday nobody on here will back gerrard.

None of us may agree with the decision, but none of us will be on that appeal panel. We MUST appeal don't get me wrong, but it won't matter, we have about 10% chance of it being over turned, if that.

Wighead had both feet off the ground and within inches of Micah's head when he shinned it in last year.

Is that dangerous play and a automatic red card?

Fucking outrageous red card today for what was a clean tackle.

cleavers said:
"The fact he´s not near Nani is irelevent?" Well to be dangerous don´t you have to be causing danger to someone or was he being dangerous to himself or the fookin ball?
I think you are missing my point (deliberately or otherwise), I was talking about during any appeal, Foy will simply point to the fact it was feet up, in the air as he took the ball, studs showing, and say it was in his opinion dangerous (and all in a heated local derby cup tie), therefore it will not be changed. Had Nani moved the ball, and Vinny caught his standing leg, its a potential leg breaker, and if gerrard does the same to Silva on Wednesday nobody on here will back gerrard.

None of us may agree with the decision, but none of us will be on that appeal panel. We MUST appeal don't get me wrong, but it won't matter, we have about 10% chance of it being over turned, if that.
unfortunatly i agree not sure we should appeal it? we wont win & he will get another game ban

I bet I wasn't the only one to remember the 4-3 turnaround v Spurs and have a cheeky quid on it at half time. 90/1!
Did a little wee when Kun scored.

/ever the optimist.

Thorpiemcfc said:
would be nice if he did, would be much more likely of reducing the ban, but I doubt he'd come and say that, afterall he wouldnt want to upset Wooney, watched the replays time and time again, he wasn't even going to blow up until shrek came running over arms

Spot on..... saw the reply over and over..... Nani saw no problem with it, he gets up and tries to win the ball back.... the linesman saw no wrong and kept his flag down..... Kompany gets up and runs with the ball.... Rooney flaps his arms in front of the ref and the whistle blows and a red card brandished......

It's however many hours afterwards now and I'm still fuming...

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Thorpiemcfc said:
would be nice if he did, would be much more likely of reducing the ban, but I doubt he'd come and say that, afterall he wouldnt want to upset Wooney, watched the replays time and time again, he wasn't even going to blow up until shrek came running over arms

Spot on..... saw the reply over and over..... Nani saw no problem with it, he gets up and tries to win the ball back.... the linesman saw no wrong and kept his flag down..... Kompany gets up and runs with the ball.... Rooney flaps his arms in front of the ref and the whistle blows and a red card brandished......

It's however many hours afterwards now and I'm still fuming...

I could probably live with it if Nani had done a triple salco and gone down like he'd been shot by a sniper but the fact that he didn't even think it was a foul tells you all you need to know.

Duphrates said:
I bet I wasn't the only one to remember the 4-3 turnaround v Spurs and have a cheeky quid on it at half time. 90/1!
Did a little wee when Kun scored.

/ever the optimist.

90-1.......I would have expected 500-1 for that with 10 men against them

Surrounding the ref

i tought FA said before the season started that they would be penalize players that surround the ref. shrek can do whatever he fucking wants.

shocking ref today

blueinsa said:
cleavers said:

Wighead had both feet off the ground and within inches of Micah's head when he shinned it in last year.

Is that dangerous play and a automatic red card?

Fucking outrageous red card today for what was a clean tackle.
Again you're missing the point of what I'm saying, I'm talking about any appeal, not whether it was right or not. Foy won't change it, he has all the reasons he needs to say "I'm right" whether or not we as fans agree. As I said if gerrard does the same on Wednesday and gets away with it, we'll have all the same arguments on here in reverse.

Re: Surrounding the ref

gangerolv said:
i tought FA said before the season started that they would be penalize players that surround the ref. shrek can do whatever he fucking wants.

shocking ref today

If that was the case then we would have problems because he had 5 of ours surrounding him when he didnt give the penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.