City v United FA Cup Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

They cannot ever overcome the shame until they beat us by 5 clear goals - until then, the 1-6 will always be their 30+ years nemesis. And thats never going to happen.

Bobby will defo play DJ and Milner in midfield - Milner is the closest we have to a btb midfielder after Yaya. I think thats why he has been resting him.

"Not In My Lifetime..."

Man City 21/20
Man Utd 13/5

You do the Maths Baconface!!!!

Tick Tock... BBBRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNGGGGG!!!!!!!

full side for me

hart
clichy
richards
kompany
lescott
dejong
milner
nasri
silva
ballotelli
aguero

thats if everyone is fit.

clearly want yaya to be there, but actually quite like milner in big games, think he can step up.

personally don't want any rag to see me getting worried when yaya's name isn't on the team sheet, I think we're more likely going to see the rags faces worried when they read who is on instead

This is the City fan of old in me but I am worried.

Nearly everything points to us winning, the media are basically saying we'll thrash them, all of our fans are uber confident.

For that very reason and having watched too much football in my life I am a bit worried! Unexpected results so often seem to come at times like this in football when everything is pointing one way.

All that said, 3-1 to the Blues.

:x

normally would agree with you LC but Mancini's entire approach and way of teaching and coaching is for this 'typical City' not to happen anymore. We deserve to be confident.

beat them sunday to knock them out of the fa cup , then again in the prem to screw up their title hopes and knock them out of the europa league for good measure...that should go some way to making up for all the spawny last minute , fergie time winners we have endured over the last few years

I'm actually really scared! I just have this terrible feeling theyre gonna blacklash against us. And look at the amount of injuries they've had and theyre only 3pts behind in the league. some of you are wayyyy too confident. an animal is more dangerous when he's wounded and cornered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.