City v United FA Cup Thread (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City v United FA Cup Thread

Burton Albion fan hahaha, our squad after 3 or 4 players missing seems to be down to the bare bones, madness! We cant rely on Aguero to deliver every game on his own, i pray Mario atleast starts on the bench.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kC_KCF7HT4[/youtube]

standupifyouhatemanu said:
BringBackSwales said:
adamtodd1986 said:
Hi guys

Burton Albion fan in peace.

I'm a member online but have 0 loyalty points. I've been to a couple of City games over the last couple of seasons and heard on the radio this morning that there were still a few left for Sundays game, however I can't buy these online.

Is there any way somebody on here could get me some?

No problem if not.

Thanks

I hope nobody gets you one as you are quite possible a dirty rag, and in any event not a BLUE

He's a rag, first and only previous post says he was a Sheff Wednesday fan!

thanks for pointing that out mate, I will now make a more clear cut response to him<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 pm --<br /><br />
adamtodd1986 said:
Hi guys

Burton Albion fan in peace.

I'm a member online but have 0 loyalty points. I've been to a couple of City games over the last couple of seasons and heard on the radio this morning that there were still a few left for Sundays game, however I can't buy these online.

Is there any way somebody on here could get me some?

No problem if not.

Thanks

fuck off you rag scum prick

As per any derby game the nearer it gets the more nervous I am becoming. The loss of YAYA is huge for us and without Barry as well it will be an unfamiliar central mid. Having said that we should have too much for them, what with their injuries and also the fact that on a player by player basis we are the better team, but it is United (I hate saying that) so they always seem to play better than their component parts. I will be very happy for 2-0 but I think it will be tight.

A typically classic comment from a knowledgable Rag on redcafe...

"Don't care about the League Cup now.
Just get it right in the PL please!"

----------------Hart------------------
Richards---Kompany--Lescott--Clichy
------------De Jong-----Milner----------
-------------------Nasri-------------------
A.Johnson------Kun-------------Silva----

Is abdul razak available if Nasri is still ill?

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------------------

Micah-------------Vinny------------------Lescott---------------------Clichy

--------------------------Nigel----------Zabba and or Jimmy-----------------------

Merlin----------------------------Samir---------------------------------AJ--

----------------------------------Kun--------------------------------------

From our available options i would start Milner ahead of Zabba because he has played in the middle alot more and has been in brilliant form this season. However, Mancini may stick Zab in midfield and Milner along with Dejong as a 3 in midfield and keep AJ on the bench. I think we'll revert back to 433 or 451 however you look at it. With no Yaya or Barry i can see the boss playing it out like this as our balance in the middle is diminished. It depends on the fitness and health of both Mario and Samir what system we play but with limited options in the centre of the park, i can see us packing the middle. I wonder if Baconchops has got the bottle to play 2 upfront? I doubt it but if he does i can see us thrashing them. Nervous as f**k for this!!

I'm pretty sure that one of Dzeko/Balotelli will be in the squad. Probably Dzeko, Balo has more serious injury, Dzeko has slight knock. Bobby is playing mindgames with Fergie.

If players show good mentality City will win this. Much better team and squad, this United team is terrible, no creativity in the middle, they can only score with crosses into the box. City players should play with confidence and don't read the press and this bs 'Fergie didn't ever loss 3 games in the row'. Play like a big team and City will win this derby.

Bigger game for us or them?

They've lost two on bounce, three points behind in the league out of the champs league and league cup and their plastic fans are moaning because the blue moon really is rising... things arnt going the way the rags assume they deserve it to go

do they as a club, need the win more than we do on sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.