City v United ticket info

alib said:
Dogtanian said:
de niro said:
you, or i, have no idea how many we got or how we sold them. its just guesswork assuming they have sold us short in some way.

Well i know a small supporters club got 3 and a bigger one got 5, if you think hundreds and hundreds are going to supporters clubs you are wrong

North Bury Official Supporters Club which is a small and new branch (2 years old) received 8 tickets

Correction mate - Bury Blues (previously North Bury) were formed in 2011. We now have over 100 members and we have members who apply for most away games. Our allocation like every other official supporters club depends on the demand for the game. I'm fairly sure some clubs got more than us and some got less. Trust me the amount allocated to Bury did not come close to the number requested via our members, we are bound to the numbers allocated to us via the main MCFCSC like every other official supporters club. Funny we don't seem to see the bleating on here about supporters clubs getting tickets allocated for West Brom away, Palace away, West Ham away etc.

The biggest issue for me at present as mentioned previously is the FB page, I certainly know season card holders who buy up their tickets as a matter of course with the sole intention of selling them on. We all know it is purely to boost their points but they try to pass it off as some kind of service to fellow blues.

alib said:
Dogtanian said:
de niro said:
you, or i, have no idea how many we got or how we sold them. its just guesswork assuming they have sold us short in some way.

Well i know a small supporters club got 3 and a bigger one got 5, if you think hundreds and hundreds are going to supporters clubs you are wrong

North Bury Official Supporters Club which is a small and new branch (2 years old) received 8 tickets

Well North Bury is bigger than the one i am in, they got 5 more tickets than ours. i missed out on getting one but its fair enough, there are never going to be enough tickets to go around for the demand of rags away.

there are lots of sites like this one and no they don't have you over, they are in business to make money and they have the tickets <a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/manchester_city_tickets?q=manchester+city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/ ... ester+city</a>

pissedagain said:
there are lots of sites like this one and no they don't have you over, they are in business to make money and they have the tickets <a class="postlink" href="http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/manchester_city_tickets?q=manchester+city" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.worldticketshop.com/tickets/ ... ester+city</a>

You'd have to pissed again to pay those prices......

paulron32 said:
alib said:
Dogtanian said:

Correction mate - Bury Blues (previously North Bury) were formed in 2011. We now have over 100 members and we have members who apply for most away games. Our allocation like every other official supporters club depends on the demand for the game. I'm fairly sure some clubs got more than us and some got less. Trust me the amount allocated to Bury did not come close to the number requested via our members, we are bound to the numbers allocated to us via the main MCFCSC like every other official supporters club. Funny we don't seem to see the bleating on here about supporters clubs getting tickets allocated for West Brom away, Palace away, West Ham away etc.

The biggest issue for me at present as mentioned previously is the FB page, I certainly know season card holders who buy up their tickets as a matter of course with the sole intention of selling them on. We all know it is purely to boost their points but they try to pass it off as some kind of service to fellow blues.

How does the bury branch manage the season cards for their members that have a decent/high amount of loyalty points?

The point I'm making is that if you have a certain amount of members that have the required amount of points for in demand matches like the derby, it's irrelevant how many the club would give you as you'd already use the season cards of members that have the required amount of points then distribute within the branch if said members don't intend on going.

Any the branch got via the club would be used to supplement the amount they got via their members season cards.

Every debate on points or games being sold out I see the reasons being corporate or supporters clubs allocations when in reality the biggest drain on the ticket allocation is more than likely supporters buying tickets and passing them on or "points whores".

Whether it's an individual or a supporters club doing it, it's still the same thing.

The thing is though, as a supporter or even a branch you've not got much choice such has been this creation of fear with regards falling down the pecking order. This kind of demand is exactly what the club wants so why would they make any effort to police it?

If you can't beat them...... Join them is what I'd advise if going to away games is something you want to protect in the future.

Why don`t City, randomly buy tickets from these Facebook sites and others just to trace the origins. And at least prevent any loyalty points being added. It may make a few point whores think twice.

Ding Dong said:
Why don`t City, randomly buy tickets from these Facebook sites and others just to trace the origins. And at least prevent any loyalty points being added. It may make a few point whores think twice.

Why would they want to do that? The demand for tickets is all they really want and that is evidently there so it's a case of if it aint broke, why fix it? In the clubs eyes.

How many points do you have by the way? The derby was always going to sell out on a high number of loyalty points regardless of our recent success anyway.

RACHACE said:
Ding Dong said:

Why would they want to do that? The demand for tickets is all they really want and that is evidently there so it's a case of if it aint broke, why fix it? In the clubs eyes.

How many points do you have by the way? The derby was always going to sell out on a high number of loyalty points regardless of our recent success anyway.

I`m sorry...... I`ve only got 11860 points.
Obviously far fewer than you or all the JCL`s or all SC members or all the corporate members willing to travel by boat up the irwell.

Ding Dong said:
RACHACE said:
Ding Dong said:

I`m sorry...... I`ve only got 11860 points.
Obviously far fewer than you or all the JCL`s or all SC members or all the corporate members willing to travel by boat up the irwell.

No need for an apology.

No, a fair few more than me and I imagine more than any JCL.

I can see why you'd be annoyed as you've only just missed out and probably unfairly but I can't see this changing at all and it'll probably get worse. I know what i'd start doing if i was in your shoes (assuming you don't already).

It will only get worse if the suggested £20 for away tickets gets the go ahead as supporters groups want.

I not against that being the price but then it will be really hard to get a ticket if you have 11000 or less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.