City v United ticket info

It comes down to a much higher demand from groups who don't need loyalty points, i.e.:

"The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club."

It has to stop somewhere though.

Eds said:
de niro said:
Eds said:
I wish the club would come out and say how many tickets were allocated to supporters clubs, players, sponsors etc and how many went on sale to season card holders. As as been said previously it has sold out at 2,000 points higher than last season but only 1940 been available this season. Even though it is a Sunday this year, last year we were going for the title so arguably more demand last year than this. Something doesn't add up and the club should come out and explain how tickets were allocated

why would they? most people complaining are are simply short of points. why on earth would the club give those people ammo to beat them with.

the club have it right.
Because something doesn't add up with the level they have sold out at, yet again.

you, or i, have no idea how many we got or how we sold them. its just guesswork assuming they have sold us short in some way.

de niro said:
Eds said:
de niro said:
why would they? most people complaining are are simply short of points. why on earth would the club give those people ammo to beat them with.

the club have it right.
Because something doesn't add up with the level they have sold out at, yet again.

you, or i, have no idea how many we got or how we sold them. its just guesswork assuming they have sold us short in some way.

Well i know a small supporters club got 3 and a bigger one got 5, if you think hundreds and hundreds are going to supporters clubs you are wrong

We know we got 3000 tickets ,let's assume that 1000 went to various groups in and around the club.
As far as I know the top loyalty points are around the 18000 mark
So why are people amazed that it has sold out at 12000 points,there must be more than 2000 supporters in the 12000 to 18000 loyalty bracket.
And also remember that any of these fans are allowed to purchase a junior ticket as well,which also eats in to the allocation
Supporters on here should stop having a go at the loyalty points system and the people who have earnt thier points and direct their venom at the groups who have access to the other 1000 tickets

Facebook page is making it even worse imo.everybody and there dog with 0 points can get tickets for any games.hence people buying with no intention of going just to boost there points.palace away would never of sold out without that page

simon31goat said:
Facebook page is making it even worse imo.everybody and there dog with 0 points can get tickets for any games.hence people buying with no intention of going just to boost there points.palace away would never of sold out without that page

Tickets still on general sale for Palace.

At last years swamp Derby i had a South american/Mediterranean couple (who didn't speak a word of English) next to me who were obviously supporting the scum as they were gutted, so even for a game as big/in demand as this city must be outsourcing tickets abroad

happychappy said:
At last years swamp Derby i had a South american/Mediterranean couple (who didn't speak a word of English) next to me who were obviously supporting the scum as they were gutted, so even for a game as big/in demand as this city must be outsourcing tickets abroad

Or a City fan sold them on, it has been known to happen.

Nothing's changed, certainly over the last few years anyway. In terms of loyalty points, I'm no nearer getting a ticket than I was and I'm no further away either. That's perfectly understandable given that, I'm obviously 'Mr Average' when it comes to points collection and it's one of our biggest games of the season and will attract a high demand. Whatever allocation criteria you employ there wil always be people who manipulate it for their own ends, at times it might not be fair, but there's little anyone can do to change it.

Dogtanian said:
de niro said:
Eds said:

Well i know a small supporters club got 3 and a bigger one got 5, if you think hundreds and hundreds are going to supporters clubs you are wrong

North Bury Official Supporters Club which is a small and new branch (2 years old) received 8 tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.