City v United ticket info

squirtyflower said:
whp.blue said:
mayo31 said:
15000 is a joke

Without a doubt we are being pushed out

By the point whores ?
By the supporters clubs

That can be the same thing as the point whores I know let their tickets go to supporters clubs when they can't be bother to go I accept that the Derby may have less of this going on than usual

Time the club disclosed the number of supporters in each bracket of loyalty points

eg, 15000 to 14000 - xxxx
14000 to 13000 - yyyy etc

I don't really see what the issue is? It will sell out at 11,500 points not 15,000, so I don't get all the comments about 15,000 its. Its just the starting point.

I missed out last season by 800 points, this season I'll miss out by 150 points. Next season I'll get one.

Its as simple as this - go to game,s collect the points and you eventually catch up.

Im sure it was 14000 last season? so if correct, 1500 makes sense as you get over 1000 points at the start of each season for renewing, going platinum and joining cup schemes etc.
The issue really will be the number of corporate tiks....city never reveal the amount. But expect a barge trip on ship canal, prawn butty £250 plus VAT for private callers only!!! Chelsea this year was a disgarce.....its never been that bad. However remember Thatskin was the worst for giving his mates tiks for the derby!

As for points whores.......theres about 1500 die hards who try not to miss where ever city are. There all getting a bit older now, but same 1500 wherever we play....they will all be on 13000 plus points now and many in the 15000 bracket. The die hards are not point whores by any stretch of the imagination!

bainy said:
Im sure it was 14000 last season? so if correct, 1500 makes sense as you get over 1000 points at the start of each season for renewing, going platinum and joining cup schemes etc.
The issue really will be the number of corporate tiks....city never reveal the amount. But expect a barge trip on ship canal, prawn butty £250 plus VAT for private callers only!!! Chelsea this year was a disgarce.....its never been that bad. However remember Thatskin was the worst for giving his mates tiks for the derby!

As for points whores.......theres about 1500 die hards who try not to miss where ever city are. There all getting a bit older now, but same 1500 wherever we play....they will all be on 13000 plus points now and many in the 15000 bracket. The die hards are not point whores by any stretch of the imagination!

it could start at 13,000 this season and everyone who wants one with those pts would get one. The amount of points it starts out isn't really the issue, its what it sells out at

The Northern Baptist said:
bainy said:

it could start at 13,000 this season and everyone who wants one with those pts would get one. The amount of points it starts out isn't really the issue, its what it sells out at

Correct, it is only done this way to save huge queues at the ticket office on the 1st day of sales.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.