City v United ticket info

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Why does anyone even give money to those scummy cockroaches. May as well spend money at the Megastore while you're at it and get a rag shirt with your name on. True blues don't give them a penny.

The utter humiliation of the 1-6 was worth every penny
Correct. I'm paying to watch my team not the opposition.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Why does anyone even give money to those scummy cockroaches. May as well spend money at the Megastore while you're at it and get a rag shirt with your name on. True blues don't give them a penny.
What are you on about .
I would love to go to the theatre of shite .
And see my team City .
I take it you don't go to many away matches .

baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What are you on about .
And see my team City .
I go to plenty of away matches. But not at that place.

Prestwich_Blue said:
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What are you on about .
And see my team City .
I have never been to Old Trafford .
But I'm hoping my supporters branch will get me a ticket .

Went to Old Trafford once in 94 - had to sit with a rag mate because they were doing work on the Stretford End and gave us ZERO, yes ZERO allocation. Imagine going to a game with no away fans.

Anyway, I expected us to lose back then & we did, 1-0 to a Scholes header.

These days I would never go because victory can not be guaranteed. I can take a defeat to any team in the world except them. If we lose a derby I find a darkened room - I could not be there of all places following a defeat to them.

My brothers only young and only started going away games these past 2 years, it's going to take him forever to get 15,000 points. He's never gonna be able to catch up.

The only place I won't buy a ticket for, I wouldn't give them a penny of my hard earned pension! I've been there in the past but never again. Been to every away stadium but not that place.

I've been asked by a few people to let them borrow my card to get a ticket & I refused point blank even though I got some abuse for it. (Friendly abuse, I think!!)

baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
baildon blue said:
What are you on about .
And see my team City .
I have never been to Old Trafford .
But I'm hoping my supporters branch will get me a ticket .
Went to Old Trafford a few times between 1955 and 1974 when we migrated to New Zealand. Some of my best memories...........
Beating them 5-0 in my first season of going to City games (1955)
League Cup semi final when buzzer scored from a free kick to send us through
Being at the end of the ground when Denis Law back heeled THAT winner

Prestwich_Blue said:
baildon blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
What are you on about .
And see my team City .
Well any chance I could buy your ticket if you aren't going?

I find this 'I don't go to Old Trafford because I'm not giving them my money' frankly pathetic.

Imagine everyone had the same thought process? no one supporting the lads on derby day - nice one!

This usually comes from people who are more than happy to see others fork out £50 to support the team on their behalf.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.