City v Utd post match

The big teams on the planet go out to win games , or should I say the ones who like to play attacking football play to win games .

United have played attacking football for 60 years and tonight that would have had Ferguson and Charlton shaking like shitting dogs.They shit their pants tonight and it was nothing more than a face saving excercise by the eye gouger, if he'd of tried to attack us we would have fucking destroyed him for the World to see.

Thank fuck we have Pep as our manager - and never forget that every United fan wanted him over the eye gouger,Pep may have his faults but I'd rather walk round Audenshaw with a stone in my shoe than watch that turgid shit united churn out.

The point I was trying to make and obviously failed to make it clear to some who are so overheated that they see an argument in every post is that City are not on their own in finding it impossible to score against united.

Are you going to keep saying this? We've failed to be beat a piss poor rags team, we've now dropped 17 points at home from just 16 games, and we're finishing as though Darius Vassell is coaching the strikers.
The only positive was seeing just how shite the rags are becoming.
It's no bloody surprise Chelsea are doing so well having got shut of that clown.
At least bog-brush got his just desserts.
Well said

beginning to think our full backs are the least of our problems at times, at least gabriel jesus looked lively when he came on. we are in disarray.

If everyone had done their job as well as Sergio does his we would be top of the table. Sergio has never hidden during a game and is still one of the very best strikers. Imagine what he'd be like with real support and options.

Ha ; ) But we do overly excite ourself when our masters do not.
Re the vino..
Try Lindemans Tollana shiraz cabernet sauvignon.
Fourteren percent from th'asdas and now spectacularly reduced to £4 a bottle.
It full bodied and immensly fruity and even tastes better than the award winning malbec from the same stable that beat all in the recent world wine compatitions.If you do not agree I will refund your £4 .

My wife dropped to her knees when drinking it and just said ...yes yes yes yesssssss !
It's south east Australian and cracking value Blue
Good day cobber..
il give that one a try mate over the weekend,,,,many thanks

You're ducking stupid. Like I said that was the FIRST message I made in this thread which you then responded to. Claiming you made some sort of in depth tactical response about why we were good tonight and I responded we were dogshite is inaccurate in as much as it a blatant lie.

If there is any justice next season is going to be very good for us.

We are doing all the right things until the last 10%, where it's either bad luck, poor finishing or terrible officiating.

Vinny was right, I've never seen a season where we have dominated the big teams so much with so little to show for it.

Utd are just shite. They came for a point, and got one. I just hope we have enough for top 4, because Christ knows we deserve it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.