CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

We have a two goal advantage on goal difference. If we win on Wednesday chances are we'll only need a point at West Ham.

Vieira was ok going forward but he was rubbish defensively especially when villa passed the ball quicker he was completely lost out there,he is a liability of the highest order.

Adebayor what a lazy ****,rubbish cannot do anything right apart from tap in from 2 yards out,really i understand why the arsenal fans hate him now,truly rubbish.

Bellamy for all of his running doesn't possess any sort of tricks or intelligence to get away from his marker apart from his pace,even shaun was able to dribble past their players in less time.

A bit disappointed with adam johnson who always seems stage frightened a bit he should be attacking their full backs at every opportunity because he seems to think a little too much.

Toure was rubbish and he still doesn't know how to deal with powerful striker something that kompany did easily with carew and kept gabby quiet all game,we should be going for someone better than toure to play alongside vinny who is just top class.

Wayne bride i really don't know why he played,plain rubbish,dumb to not work out that young is always going to go back to his right,pure shit,i bet a lot of you are happy he isn't going to the world cup.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Beat Spurs, Beat West Ham and 4th is ours.

It IS in our hands, no longer do we need to rely on other results.

Er yes, but that was the situation before the game

zinaldo1982 said:
Vieira was ok going forward but he was rubbish defensively especially when villa passed the ball quicker he was completely lost out there,he is a liability of the highest order.

Adebayor what a lazy ****,rubbish cannot do anything right apart from tap in from 2 yards out,really i understand why the arsenal fans hate him now,truly rubbish.

Bellamy for all of his running doesn't possess any sort of tricks or intelligence to get away from his marker apart from his pace,even shaun was able to dribble past their players in less time.

A bit disappointed with adam johnson who always seems stage frightened a bit he should be attacking their full backs at every opportunity because he seems to think a little too much.

Toure was rubbish and he still doesn't know how to deal with powerful striker something that kompany did easily with carew and kept gabby quiet all game,we should be going for someone better than toure to play alongside vinny who is just top class.

Wayne bride i really don't know why he played,plain rubbish,dumb to not work out that young is always going to go back to his right,pure shit,i bet a lot of you are happy he isn't going to the world cup.

Do one.

zinaldo1982 said:

Yep, the whole team was rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.