CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread

zinaldo1982 said:
Vieira was ok going forward but he was rubbish defensively especially when villa passed the ball quicker he was completely lost out there,he is a liability of the highest order.

Adebayor what a lazy ****,rubbish cannot do anything right apart from tap in from 2 yards out,really i understand why the arsenal fans hate him now,truly rubbish.

Bellamy for all of his running doesn't possess any sort of tricks or intelligence to get away from his marker apart from his pace,even shaun was able to dribble past their players in less time.

A bit disappointed with adam johnson who always seems stage frightened a bit he should be attacking their full backs at every opportunity because he seems to think a little too much.

Toure was rubbish and he still doesn't know how to deal with powerful striker something that kompany did easily with carew and kept gabby quiet all game,we should be going for someone better than toure to play alongside vinny who is just top class.

Wayne bride i really don't know why he played,plain rubbish,dumb to not work out that young is always going to go back to his right,pure shit,i bet a lot of you are happy he isn't going to the world cup.

What a total TOSSER you. Just fook off somewhere else will you. Litrally throw yourself of a fooking bridge you tit of the highest order.

zinaldo1982 said:
Vieira was ok going forward but he was rubbish defensively especially when villa passed the ball quicker he was completely lost out there,he is a liability of the highest order.

Adebayor what a lazy ****,rubbish cannot do anything right apart from tap in from 2 yards out,really i understand why the arsenal fans hate him now,truly rubbish.

Bellamy for all of his running doesn't possess any sort of tricks or intelligence to get away from his marker apart from his pace,even shaun was able to dribble past their players in less time.

A bit disappointed with adam johnson who always seems stage frightened a bit he should be attacking their full backs at every opportunity because he seems to think a little too much.

Toure was rubbish and he still doesn't know how to deal with powerful striker something that kompany did easily with carew and kept gabby quiet all game,we should be going for someone better than toure to play alongside vinny who is just top class.

Wayne bride i really don't know why he played,plain rubbish,dumb to not work out that young is always going to go back to his right,pure shit,i bet a lot of you are happy he isn't going to the world cup.
what.the.shit.

nice one city. Hope tevez is ok.

If it takes that goal to beat Bolton then hopefully we have a good chance of beating Spuds.

JEff Sterling or whatever he is called on Sky Sports NEws has just said that Villa was in contoll of the game when they scored and was well deserved.

Le Tiss had to correct him and say errrrr, no actually, city were doing ok until that point.

Typical Sky bollocks.

That knob Garth Crooks is saying Mancini doesn't respect defending. What shit is he smoking?

Andouble said:
masterwig said:
We have a two goal advantage on goal difference. If we win on Wednesday chances are we'll only need a point at West Ham.

who's to say that Spurs won't grab a handful against Burnley? GD doesn't mean much against that lot.

Sure,they will grab score from Burnley as much as they can.

zinaldo1982 said:

This can't be serious so I'm not even going to bother to tell you why this is a joke of a post.

Anyway what a match, what a result!

When Villa scored I was weary as I thought if they got another it'd be extremely difficult for us to get back. Just as I'm thinking this we get a penalty then about two minutes later it's 2-1 and it ends up 3-1! Very pleased with the overall performance today!

Also is Gomes actually injured or is he okay? I heard he'd got a groin injury but don't know how reliable that is. As horrible as it sounds I hope it is right and he can't play against us on Wednesday, we're already without Given so in my opinion it will make things even if they can't play their first choice keeper too.

Totally in our hands now, win the next two games and it's guaranteed fourth spot, ironically Spurs fans will be saying the exact same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.