CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread.

I think we will give them them the THRASHING we have all been waiting for!

Get the goal difference back

6-0

Looking forward to giving Villa wot they deserve a right good thrashing 4-0 should be the minimum , but will settle for 1-0 need the points at home , following great result a Newcastle, let the roll continue.

Come on City!!!

Its going to be a good match to watch and I really do hope our homeform has improved and we can win this game... im sure Dunne want to show his best side as he has every time we have met them... on the other side I have high hopes that Milner and Barry will play a blinder!

So 3-1 is my guess!

Hello sorry to write on this thread but I have had to give my seasaon ticket awqay today as the wife has booked various suprises in liverpool city centre for xmas without checking the fixtures god bless her does anyone know any pubs in liverpool that will show the game I know it a long shot cheers

Lads, we're all bouncing at the mo - joint 2nd; Dzeko deal imminent, Tolmie's soothsaying etc - but I'd take a 1-0 with a goal in the 90th minute scored off the "seat" of Barry through the legs of Friedel...

I have rarely witnessed such optimism on here with 3-1 being the most popular prediction. However, as we are dealing here with Manchester City Football Club, we should not expect the expected. Should be a cracking game though.

lionheart said:
I have rarely witnessed such optimism on here with 3-1 being the most popular prediction. However, as we are dealing here with Manchester City Football Club, we should not expect the expected. Should be a cracking game though.

Agreed fella. Just landed in Cork City with family visiting my bro and his clan; any Cork blues watching the game in a local brew house (will need a visa though)?

Almost all of the time when we're positive and are sure of a win, we slip up.. like against Everton last week, a 1-1 draw for me :l

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.