CITY v Villa - Official Match Thread.

LoveCity said:
Tevez isn't playing. :(

Hart, Richards, Zaba, Lescott, Kompany, de Jong, Vieira, Yaya Toure, Johnson, Silva, Balotelli

I hope this pays off as that lineup scares me slightly.
I'd say it's weaker than normal, but its still an extremely good side, nothing for us to be scared of.

I just hope that Balo can really get into the game, if he can, it should be a comfortable win. If he's playing on the periphery it's going to be quite difficult without having a real focal point like Tevez in attack.

good side, should be more than enough to take Villa a part. Always exciting to see Balo play too. Glad AJ starts.

Tevez tight hamstring, not sure why Viera starting tho. Does worry me that one, Barry been top form recently.

My pre-match optimism has somewhat evaporated. Vieira, AJ and Balotelli playing instead of Barry, Milner and Tevez is a huge gamble. If we were playing a Top Four team next weekend I would agree, but we are only entertaining Blackpool for goodness sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.