City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

So are you admitting it was you!!! Shall I phone them or will you do it ?
@Blue Mist you win the prize of a fishing basket! By heck it took a while though before you bit!

Nope it wasn’t me I was too busy trying to evade injury from the people trying to push me out of my seat so they could get over the wall! I had a few bruises the next day. Thankfully I have fans around me who were protecting me!

Destroying the goalposts !!! Whilst celebrating they climbed onto a goal post, it broke due to the weight. They used to call it over exuberance, now its criminal damage.
How is it not criminal damage ffs?! You don’t have to intend the damage, just be reckless to it.

Destroying the goalposts !!! Whilst celebrating they climbed onto a goal post, it broke due to the weight. They used to call it over exuberance, now its criminal damage.
oh and its not exactly the same as standing on top of a cop van whilst throwing rocks at a coach. How many were arrested again ?

We're still looking for 150 Jocks who destroyed the Wembley goalposts in the 70s.

Two seconds later the two coppers were not laughing. They were spark unconscious.

Shhhhh! One said, "Excuse me Sir, my wonderful powers of detection makes me believe you might be a Manchester's City fan." Next thing he woke up in A+E.

I don't want to see anyone get nicked (there's far more serious stuff plod should be dealing with) but, let's face it, destroying our own goalposts was a bit of a knob-head thing to do! Thought it showed us in a bad light. We're not the scousers!

Exactly. We don’t destroy coaches with people inside them.

Does anyone know if GMP cooperated with Merseyside Police and both clubs to identify some of those Liverpool fans who attacked the City coach? No they didn’t, even though they could have done. But why cause an awkward situation in public between City, Liverpool, Merseyside Police, and GMP. Best leave it, brush it under the carpet, and accept an apology from Liverpool and Merseyside Police.

The amount of real crimes out there that could benefit from the time and effort it must have taken to come up with this.

The grooming gangs meanwhile…

Last edited:
You normally only see such a release of pictures after mass disorder and violence at a game, remember the Spurs cup game at Maine Road? What happened here? A few fans let off some smoke bombs, ran onto the pitch to celebrate and some climbed onto a crossbar which broke under their weight. Oh and ONE, maybe TWO fans out of thousands shoved the wind up Villa keeper. It's over the top and pathetic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.