City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Well lets hope it's a deterrent in the future to stop the knobheads doing it again and that goes for the dickheads with flares and the C##ts who go on the pitch whilst the game is still being played.

The hand held smoke flares I like, even if it's a bit uncomfortable if you're right in the vicinity. Going onto the pitch to celebrate, again no problem, but not during the game. The crossbar breaking I agree, out of order. It's like smashing your own house at your party. The hand held smoke flares pass all the safety regulations.

What about all the other pitch invasions after winning the PL title including after 93:20? You just sit on your seat and stay a happy clapper.

You forgot to add the coach welcomings with fans using flares and smoke bombs on the Etihad Campus and outside the main stand, OK’d by the club to greet Pep and the players, and GMP turning a blind eye.
I'd be first on the pitch to celebrate a League title win but as I sit in the gods (East stand level 3) that's not gonna happen also I have no problem with flares/smoke bombs outside the Stadium but inside is a big no-no.

What about all the other pitch invasions after winning the PL title including after 93:20? You just sit on your seat and stay a happy clapper.

You forgot to add the coach welcomings with fans using flares and smoke bombs on the Etihad Campus and outside the main stand, OK’d by the club to greet Pep and the players, and GMP turning a blind eye.

I think the one after the Huddersfield 0-0 was a bit OTT to be honest :-)

I think the pitch invasion was fine given the circumstances but the crossbar thing wasn’t.

The club will be driving this i am sure. They need to send messages out. Some of the players looked a bit uncomfortable too.

I despair with GMP and I worked for them for 30 years. And no I’m not Mr Chisnall

I'm positive this is club driven. After a few pitch invasions in recent years and all the whining in the media after a few play off celebrations turned sour, plus the Everton one where Viera was taunted, they have decided to fire a warning shot across the bows. They'll make an example of a few scapegoats then issue warnings every game next season that any pitch invasions will be met with prosecution and bans. Job done.

How the fuck can they pick 24 people out of the thousands that entered the pitch. Probably cos they were the best photos they could get and plan on making an example out of them
Looks like they’re going after those that caused criminal damage, certainly to the goal posts.

Thank God I'm on level 3 and cant get down to pitch level !
Mind you,I once threatened to abseil down when running on the pitch at the end to ask nicely for a players shirt was all the fashion...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.