City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Not sure Shropshire police would be using much of their time nor resources to investigate our pitch invasion, therefore your argument is moot and simple whatabouterty.
My post was a generalisation as to what Police prioritise. GMP for instance would do better to get rid of the Drug Dealers in Picadilly, Police the Tram, Bus Network to sort out Racist, Homophobic, abuse and attacks on the Public by drunken Yobs. Put more resources on the streets in the evenings and at night. Always amazes me as to how they can put a huge number of Police on overtime for an afternoon game but hardly any in Central Manchester at night. All in all it's go after the easy targets to get their Crime Success Rate up.

My post was a generalisation as to what Police prioritise. GMP for instance would do better to get rid of the Drug Dealers in Picadilly, Police the Tram, Bus Network to sort out Racist, Homophobic, abuse and attacks on the Public by drunken Yobs. Put more resources on the streets in the evenings and at night. Always amazes me as to how they can put a huge number of Police on overtime for an afternoon game but hardly any in Central Manchester at night. All in all it's go after the easy targets to get their Crime Success Rate up.
It might have something to do with funding. City have to pay for the police to do their job at the stadium.

If you want the police to be better at all other aspects of their job, then you should campaign for them to get more funding.

its more to do with the fact the police are going to great lengths to catch football fans, but turning blind eyes to far more serious crimes.
If you believe that, why did you have to bring up things that happened years ago, mostly in different police forces, to emphasise your reasoning?

You are entitled to your opinion but that is all it is, not facts
okay i shall rephrase

i feel it seems that the police are going to great lengths to catch football fans whilst turning a blind eye to far more serious crimes, whether that is down to funding or not i'm not sure?

better?

okay i shall rephrase

i feel it seems that the police are going to great lengths to catch football fans whilst turning a blind eye to far more serious crimes, rather that id down to funding or not i'm not sure?

better?
If you have 100 4K cameras pointed at your face whilst committing any crime, you are far more likely to be caught.

okay i shall rephrase

i feel it seems that the police are going to great lengths to catch football fans whilst turning a blind eye to far more serious crimes, whether that is down to funding or not i'm not sure?

better?
Slightly better, you are getting there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.