City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Police Stations are just buildings. There were lots of new ones built under labour too, which the Tories criticised.

Taking police stations out of commission caused lawlessness on a large scale. Posters on here are rightly pointing out that police can be found to attend CTV police work and overtime on matches but where are they normally.

Corporate police don't get my support.

I do get worked up about the rape and murder of thousands of teenage Girls while the Police stand by and do nothing but are content to chase kids for breaking a crossbar. Whats been uncovered so far is the tip of the iceberg and it's still going on.
The club have made a complaint to the police about it. Have a pop at the board of City then if you think they are wasting valuable police time

I expect the police to turn up every now and then, not just for bloody overtime. The lazy argument that it's the Tories doesn't add up, Labour shutting police stations when they were in power and then the Tories slashing police numbers didn't help.

I read once that there were only 2 coppers on duty in Manchester city centre one particular night, how many police have we actually got?
You more or less got there in the end with 'how many police have we actually got?'

You are being lazy also by spouting the overtime line.

I don't want to see anyone get nicked (there's far more serious stuff plod should be dealing with) but, let's face it, destroying our own goalposts was a bit of a knob-head thing to do! Thought it showed us in a bad light. We're not the scousers!
Not really. Just shows humans are heavier than City’s goalposts can take.

Fans getting in the goalposts happens at loads of pitch invasions without breaking.

Even Ivanovic did it after the CL final
218C5BC8-F833-4872-AA1F-1470B1724D63.jpeg

Had cause to call the police once in next to 10 years, they said they would send someone round and not a jot, nothing nowt.

No time for them any more.
This is the problem. The police just don't respond to normal crimes like burglary and theft any more. That is my direct personal experience. They are very politically driven and often respond only because of the glare of publicity. I understand they can't investigate everything and have to decide on priorities. The last figures for England and Wales showed that 95 per cent of burglaries are not solved. GMP itself is in special measures for producing false crime stats. I am not condoning the idiots breaking the crossbar and throwing smoke bombs (not flares) but the whole thing reeks of a PR stunt. I am not blaming individual officers but the way they are managed.

Not really. Just shows humans are heavier than City’s goalposts can take.

Fans getting in the goalposts happens at loads of pitch invasions without breaking.

Even Ivanovic did it after the CL final
View attachment 50205
It was 100% deliberate, one fan made it bend a bit and others saw it so they all went for the middle until it started to buckle with several applying force together. They cheered as it gave way.

The scrotes knew what they were doing, and it is all on camera. Tough shit.

You sound bitter.

Been hurt have we and found out your safety net not so safe after all.

That's reality. I will say you reap what you sow.

Have you got sunstroke? What this "Reap what you sow" shit?

I expect there to be police doing police things because that's what they should be doing, whatever alternate reality you live in must be weird.

Wanting the police to do their jobs is sounding bitter, I have heard it all now :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.