City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

My post was a generalisation as to what Police prioritise. GMP for instance would do better to get rid of the Drug Dealers in Picadilly, Police the Tram, Bus Network to sort out Racist, Homophobic, abuse and attacks on the Public by drunken Yobs. Put more resources on the streets in the evenings and at night. Always amazes me as to how they can put a huge number of Police on overtime for an afternoon game but hardly any in Central Manchester at night. All in all it's go after the easy targets to get their Crime Success Rate up.
Really pisses me off the effort GMPF is putting into this whilst despite numerous phone camera evidence of pictures taken from inside and outside the City coach as it was attacked by Liverpool fans MPF failed to arrest one fan as there was no conclusive supporting evidence. Double standards of what both forces seem as important !

Really pisses me off the effort GMPF is putting into this whilst despite numerous phone camera evidence of pictures taken from inside and outside the City coach as it was attacked by Liverpool fans MPF failed to arrest one fan as there was no conclusive supporting evidence. Double standards of what both forces seem as important !
Why get all worked up about it.

I do get worked up about the rape and murder of thousands of teenage Girls while the Police stand by and do nothing but are content to chase kids for breaking a crossbar. Whats been uncovered so far is the tip of the iceberg and it's still going on.

Had cause to call the police once in next to 10 years, they said they would send someone round and not a jot, nothing nowt.

No time for them any more.

Had cause to call the police once in next to 10 years, they said they would send someone round and not a jot, nothing nowt.

No time for them any more.
People vote tory, so this is what you get, austerity, cuts to services, lies etc from the party of law and order

20k extra police they say, ignoring the fact 40k were let go

Due to cuts to other services most police work is now looking after what were once social care or mental health services problems

Plus you get joe public, the majority are fine but my god we have some wankers in this country.

People vote tory, so this is what you get, austerity, cuts to services, lies etc from the party of law and order

20k extra police they say, ignoring the fact 40k were let go

Due to cuts to other services most police work is now looking after what were once social care or mental health services problems

Plus you get joe public, the majority are fine but my god we have some wankers in this country.

Yet they can find countless officers to look over CTV images or attend matches for overtime?

The police weren't much better under Labour, they shut police stations down to the tune of one a week, ahh but things were so much better then ehh?

Yet they can find countless officers to look over CTV images or attend matches for overtime?

The police weren't much better under Labour, they shut police stations down to the tune of one a week, ahh but things were so much better then ehh?
Countless officers, could be one for all you know

Those who attend matches are paid for by clubs in the main plus if we did not have dickheads challenging them all the time maybe less would be needed

You seriously want to use the way things are now as a marker?

Countless officers, could be one for all you know

Those who attend matches are paid for by clubs in the main plus if we did not have dickheads challenging them all the time maybe less would be needed

You seriously want to use the way things are now as a marker?

I expect the police to turn up every now and then, not just for bloody overtime. The lazy argument that it's the Tories doesn't add up, Labour shutting police stations when they were in power and then the Tories slashing police numbers didn't help.

I read once that there were only 2 coppers on duty in Manchester city centre one particular night, how many police have we actually got?

I expect the police to turn up every now and then, not just for bloody overtime. The lazy argument that it's the Tories doesn't add up, Labour shutting police stations when they were in power and then the Tories slashing police numbers didn't help.

I read once that there were only 2 coppers on duty in Manchester city centre one particular night, how many police have we actually got?
Police Stations are just buildings. There were lots of new ones built under labour too, which the Tories criticised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.