City v Villa - Police release CCTV images of 24 fans

Oh and a final point then I'm out. Teresa May cut gmp from 8,000 cops to 6,000. There was a huge outcry (rightly so) and yet, there's still enough to investigate the most minor of crimes. Just not enough cops for the serious ones.
same with the NHS mate
this country is fucked
i hope to be out of this shithole in 6 years
i will miss going to City thats all.

Oh and a final point then I'm out. Teresa May cut gmp from 8,000 cops to 6,000. There was a huge outcry (rightly so) and yet, there's still enough to investigate the most minor of crimes. Just not enough cops for the serious ones.

They're target driven for stats cos it's important for politicians.

For those saying the police are being dragged away from investigating serious crime to spend months looking through CCTV for City fans, i highly doubt that is the case. In fact I wouldn’t be surprised if a single police officer had not been involved whatsoever so far.

GMP employ large numbers of civilian staff, who’s duties over the years as police numbers have been cut have edged closer to what would previously have been police work.

It’s probably taken so long to release images because they’ve had one civilian going through the CCTV in his lunch break each day.

Re your last paragraph. I doubt burglary rape and serious assaults have a detection rate of above 10%. If the police did their jobs properly on the streets then great, now police the football matches.
They don't police the streets, as anyone who has suffered a crime will tell you when they do your last paragraph will hold water.
If people didn’t facilitate bad behaviour it wouldn’t need to be policed. 90% of posters on this thread seem to think it’s acceptable. Probably bringing their children up the same who will end up as bad as if not worse. That’s how standards decline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.