City v Villa - post match

welsh_andy said:
Shiekh.I Khalid Saad said:
All of the players played ok, not great but ok,kolo was immense tonight. The team did just enough in the end, a night to remember, now close the gap.
are u still here, you been outted more times than julian clary
Didnt know it takes that little getting back to Manchester from villa park.

Save for a few minutes before half-time, I never thought we looked in control of the game, even though we carved the better opportunities, and I'm just glad we managed to get all three points. Strange performance that was almost a microcosm of the season so far. Winning ugly, though.

Villa pressed and harried well but are toothless in the final third and will need to show more in thir next two games.

TheMaineRoad said:
stan bowles said:
grim up north said:
Not the best, hit the post twice pretty comfortable. Villa offered little, loads of endeavour

Worst part of the night whinging bastards on bluemoon

You think we like watching City play as badly as that ? You call it as it is - shite. Would have been 1-1 but for Dean not giving the penalty.
Even though they had to score the pen?

Wishful thinking to expect Hart to save two on the bounce ?

Fair play lambert, thought he was going to moan like fuck about the ref but wasnt too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.