City v Villa - post match

B\connellblue said:
Meh! You could leave the back 4 as it is and move Vinny back into midfield. We are getting overrun with Garcia there who is a disaster waiting to happen almost every game! We are back to where we were at the beginning of mancinis reign ( hard to beat but funereally slow ). The breathtaking football that we played at the beginning of last season is a distant memory now. Pace pace fucking pace.
Are you for real

City have been really solid at the back precisely because Garcia wins absolutely everything in front of the back 4.

If we have a problem, it's at the other end of the pitch where we're missing Balotelli (Mancini obviusly doesn't rate Dzeko, and aguero)

B\connellblue said:
Meh! You could leave the back 4 as it is and move Vinny back into midfield. We are getting overrun with Garcia there who is a disaster waiting to happen almost every game! We are back to where we were at the beginning of mancinis reign ( hard to beat but funereally slow ). The breathtaking football that we played at the beginning of last season is a distant memory now. Pace pace fucking pace.

Not all there....

That was like watching City under Pearce again but with better players. So slooooooooowwwww. I wrote Kolo off at beginning of season but lately he has forced me to indulge in the biggest slice of humble pie.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:30 pm --<br /><br />That was like watching City under Pearce again but with better players. So slooooooooowwwww. I wrote Kolo off at beginning of season but lately he has forced me to indulge in the biggest slice of humble pie.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
in some ways the story of our season, didnt kill off the game and it could of haunted us, but we were up against a team scrapping for their lives so its a good three points.
I really didn't fancy us before Kick off.

Great 3 points. Not many teams will win at Villa Park between now and the end of the season - those are the most difficult games at this time of the season

Utd will do well to take 3 points at SOL, but we'll have to win at Everton to make that game meaningful

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.