City v Villa - post match

scousemanc said:
burnagelane said:
Was this a performance of the best team in the EPL of just 6 months ago?
Villa could well have won this.
Can anyone detect a "game plan"? I'm blowed if I can. To me it is putting 11 good footballers out on the park,..and see what turns up.

A purchase plan must be made,...that includes any 'new' player coming to City must be quick. It seem every team City play, are much quicker, they have far more endeavor.

Or maybe last season was just an abberation.

What's EPL? (I've only been watching City for 40 years so am not familiar with all the footballing acronyms)

Eat Pasta Loads.

Ray78 said:
scousemanc said:
burnagelane said:
Can anyone detect a "game plan"? I'm blowed if I can. To me it is putting 11 good footballers out on the park,..and see what turns up.

A purchase plan must be made,...that includes any 'new' player coming to City must be quick. It seem every team City play, are much quicker, they have far more endeavor.

What's EPL? (I've only been watching City for 40 years so am not familiar with all the footballing acronyms)

Eat Pasta Loads.
learn sumit new every day, bluemoon is so informative

burnagelane said:

l2sJi.gif

TCIB said:
burnagelane said:

l2sJi.gif

hahaha

I pulled that face reading that.

Rascal said:
Ric said:
It's a valuable three points, but it wasn't a good performance. If we play like that at Goodison, White Hart Lane or Old Trafford (our next three away games) we'll get beaten comfortably. .

Those games will suit us much more than tonight. All 3 teams will be urged on to attack us and we are well capable of destroying all 3 on the counter.

Our major problem at the moment is the tempo has gone from our game, we don't hit teams on the counter like we did last season.

I said the other week that the team we put out against Southampton and the team we put out that destroyed Spurs away last season only had ONE change, why has our play lost so much tempo?

It's not as if our players or formation has changed so much to be affected as the example above proves?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.