City v Villa - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
delighted for Hargreaves to make the squad.

Bit odd that, with Hargreaves suspended for midweek, we are playing every other single CM we have.

Džeko benched ?! Really ?
I have no words - he doing it again, Bob doing it again, after Džeko regained his excellent form (2 great goals in last two games played this week) he placing him on bench !?

Santasa - an aspirin?
No Silva, no Nasri either. They are all being rested due to the international games.

lukyman said:
I know its not this thread but indirectly it is: The Dippers are 1 - 0!
Never thought i would say this! but i feel sorry for united, Liverpool have been diving and cheating all game, been terrible to watch, these cheating cunts.

I dont like United but Fair play always wins over rivalry

zeven said:
lukyman said:
Never thought i would say this! but i feel sorry for united, Liverpool have been diving and cheating all game, been terrible to watch, these cheating cunts.

I dont like United but Fair play always wins over rivalry

Honestly for me Liverpool is diving less than usual.

santasa said:
I have no words - he doing it again, Bob doing it again, after Džeko regained his excellent form (2 great goals in last two games played this week) he placing him on bench !?

Don't get your knickers in a twist, he's resting him for Villarreal.

lukyman said:

I read this post and look what happens to the score line, damn you sir. Damn you.

Happy Owen is on the bench but i'm slightly annoyed Yaya is on, just hasn't seemed to be doing well lately (in my own humble opinion) and I was hoping he would get rested. Heres hoping he proves me wrong :)

santasa said:

I'm gonna trust that guy with all of them trophies.

byronic said:
Santasa - an aspirin?
No Silva, no Nasri either. They are all being rested due to the international games.

No, thanks.
Well, maybe CL match vs. "Yellow Submarine" deciding first 11 in this.
Liverpool conceded goal right this sec. and Kuyt missed two chances immediately afterwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.