Not open for further replies.
Think the squad will be,
Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
De Jong Yaya
Silva Nasri Balotelli
Dzeko

4-2 Balotelli x 3 Silva Agbonlahor x 2

Do hope we rest Silva today. Every league game is important but we'll burn him out otherwise. Just hope we have enough to break them down without him, wouldn't be surprised to see a bore draw today.

Villa are a good team, while at full strength I reckon we would beat them comfortably the fact we have a champions league match (which if we wish to get out of group stages we need to win) and then Man Utd we won't be having the usual starting 11. So while I reckon we will still win, I can see us having a couple of nervy moments.

Oh, and who played during internationals will likely make a big difference to the lineup, I hope so much to see Owen get a run today and that love of my footballing life Silva gets rested.

#MCFC team to face #AVFC: Hart, Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Clichy, De Jong, Barry, Johnson, Yaya, Milner, Balotelli Subs TBC<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:02 am --<br /><br />Interesting team. Yaya in a more attacking role, certainly.

doesn't look great on paper but in essence this is the least important of the 3 games this week - with the quality on the bench we should be able to get all 3 points whilst also resting key players.

Andouble said:
doesn't look great on paper but in essence this is the least important of the 3 games this week - with the quality on the bench we should be able to get all 3 points whilst also resting key players.

I agree, just hope they play with a high tempo.

Big onus on AJ to provide some creativity, hopefully he can pick up where he left off against Blackburn.

I know its not this thread but indirectly it is: The Dippers are 1 - 0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.