Status
Not open for further replies.
--------------------Hart-------------------
Richards-----Vinnie K-----Lescott-----Clichy
---------------Yaya-----Milner------------
AJ-----------------Nasri--------------Silva
------------------Dzeko-----------------

(AGUERO IF FIT)

I predict a scoreless draw. Simply because I will watch the game LIVE. The last time (the only time) I watched City live was against Liverpool 2007 and I got to see no goals, so this is a warning.

Anyway, we had a real good time in Manchester and I'm sure that will be the case again.
Back in 2007 some of you gave me the (very good) advice to visit The Waldorf to get to meet other City-fans. Is Waldorf still the place to go if you're a City fan?

Really looking forward to our revitalised defence being put to the test! we always seem to play to the level of our opposition

I want Balotelli to steal the show again and again.
I want him to be the new star
I want him to score more goals the Wooney
& Hopefully he will do this again soon

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/17/article-0-0BAC74EA00000578-650_634x367.jpg[/bigimg]

Tevez City said:

[bigimg]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/04/17/article-0-0BAC74EA00000578-650_634x367.jpg[/bigimg]

Tevez City? Might be request a name change time....

the rest of that was absolute drivel and what has the cup semi fracas got to do with the price of fish?

How about just saying come on Balo' shred the Villa or something hey? Free world I suppose.

whothefisAlice said:
Tevez City said:

the rest of that was absolute drivel and what has the cup semi fracas got to do with the price of fish?

How about just saying come on Balo' shred the Villa or something hey? Free world I suppose.

don't exaggerate ;).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
whothefisAlice said:
Tevez City said:

don't exaggerate ;).

Oh dear hello mate. I shall try my utmost not to just to put your mind at ease!

Read that Barry Bannan is an injury doubt for Scotland as he has a gash on his achilles. I hope he plays in Spain so he is tired. He has had a good season so far.

Richard Dunne is in the squad for Ireland's match against Armenia, but didn't play against Andorra. Maybe he was rested or he was suspended?

Villa still have tickets on sale for their 1,700 allocation in the lower tier. Hope they sell out as it's normally good atmosphere when we play the Villa.

Discussing team today in pub, and I would like to see us go with this if Bobby deems them all fit enough to start, yet not necessarily last.

Hart
Zab Toure Vinny Kola
Hargreaves Ndj
Milner Silva A.J
Balotelli

Should be enough to beat Villa at home, with derby and europe in mind. If a bit risky with Hargreaves and Ndj both starting together then replace Barry or Yaya for one of them.

Aguero, Nasri, Dzeko and co. on the bench if needed for 30-45mins (if fit enough to even bother risking too).

Rags play earlier which could be brilliant if the Scouse do a number on them at Anfield. We could be 3pts clear going into the derby and roll into the Swamp 'all guns blazin'! Aguero do a number on Evans and co at the back...Shrek throwing his dummy out the pram with frustration....bring Balotelli on after 60mins and run 'em ragged. I can see it now!

I think this game is going to be very, very difficult. Unlike McLeish's Birmingham team, Villa have the quality upfront to capitalise on chances we may miss. They're unbeaten in the league and they're not too bad away from home.

I still think we'll come away 2-1 winners. That's not going to be too disappointing either, as any three points are welcomed with open arms at this club.

I'd like to see this team:
Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Savic, Kolarov; Milner, Toure; A. Johnson, Dzeko, Balotelli, Silva.

Subs: Pantilimon; Richards, Clichy; Hargreaves, Barry, Nasri; Bunn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.