City v Villa - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marvin said:
Read that Barry Bannan is an injury doubt for Scotland as he has a gash on his achilles. I hope he plays in Spain so he is tired. He has had a good season so far.

Richard Dunne is in the squad for Ireland's match against Armenia, but didn't play against Andorra. Maybe he was rested or he was suspended?

Villa still have tickets on sale for their 1,700 allocation in the lower tier. Hope they sell out as it's normally good atmosphere when we play the Villa.
I wont be losing to much sleep if barry bannan plays or if he doesnt!

If he plays against Spain look out for him. Good player

And don't forget Bent and Agbonlahor. Villa are really well set up to counter attack away from home

Marvin said:

And don't forget Bent and Agbonlahor. Villa are really well set up to counter attack away from home
Agbonlahor has been terrific so far this year.

I.ve got 2 tickets together in block 303 if anyone's interested!
Coming up from Bristol for the match & my 2 mates have dropped out.
Happy to accept face value (£38) or a little less if you're genuinely short of cash.
Thanks

View from the opposition on the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2011/10/10/opposition-view-aston-villa/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... ton-villa/</a>

Many thanks to the lads from <a class="postlink" href="http://www.villatalk.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.villatalk.com</a>.

Marvin said:

Barry bannan is one of the most exciting prospects in the EPL right now, Quick, skillful and has an eye for goal...if he plays he will cause all sorts of problems.

Gabby has been on fire this season with 4 goals and 3 assists so he will certainly be one to look out for on saturday as he will not only be looking to cross some killer balls in from the left but will also be cutting in and going for goal himself!

Its going to be an interesting test for Villa on Saturday...i am hoping for a draw but i can see you winning this 2-0 or 2-1

lionheart said:
With Tevez, Aguero and Mario most likely out, we may have to rely on Dzeko and the creative skills of Silva and Nasri to overcome Villa.
Hopefully they don't play too much tonight

The game 161 said:
lionheart said:
With Tevez, Aguero and Mario most likely out, we may have to rely on Dzeko and the creative skills of Silva and Nasri to overcome Villa.
Hopefully they don't play too much tonight
Dzeko and Nasri will be facing each other; very tough game in Paris tonight !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.