City v Villa - Pre match discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Moon Henrik said:
I predict a scoreless draw. Simply because I will watch the game LIVE. The last time (the only time) I watched City live was against Liverpool 2007 and I got to see no goals, so this is a warning.

Anyway, we had a real good time in Manchester and I'm sure that will be the case again.
Back in 2007 some of you gave me the (very good) advice to visit The Waldorf to get to meet other City-fans. Is Waldorf still the place to go if you're a City fan?

So Waldorf it is then? No other pubs you guys would recommend to thirsty City-fans from Sweden?

Blue Moon Henrik said:
Blue Moon Henrik said:
I predict a scoreless draw. Simply because I will watch the game LIVE. The last time (the only time) I watched City live was against Liverpool 2007 and I got to see no goals, so this is a warning.

Anyway, we had a real good time in Manchester and I'm sure that will be the case again.
Back in 2007 some of you gave me the (very good) advice to visit The Waldorf to get to meet other City-fans. Is Waldorf still the place to go if you're a City fan?

So Waldorf it is then? No other pubs you guys would recommend to thirsty City-fans from Sweden?

why don't you try one of the clubs nearer the ground

Just a few ideas for the fans at City, which will hopefully last a long time. In my opinion we need some more songs/chants etc.. was thinking of starting a 'Just Can't Get Enough' chant, along with forming a Man City 'Ultra's' .. come up with the 'Blue Brigade' too, just like Celtics 'Green Brigade'.. it would be fucking top!!

This will be a tough game - i think with CL on tues and rags next weekend psychologically this will be hard for the players to be up for. Additionally Villa are well organised under McLeish. Bannan by the way is a real talent in my book - potential superstar of the future.

If we draw or (please no) lose this game it will be the easiest to cope with, so please lets have no knee jerking come saturday night whatever the result.

PowderBlue said:
This will be a tough game - i think with CL on tues and rags next weekend psychologically this will be hard for the players to be up for. Additionally Villa are well organised under McLeish. Bannan by the way is a real talent in my book - potential superstar of the future.

If we draw or (please no) lose this game it will be the easiest to cope with, so please lets have no knee jerking come saturday night whatever the result.

Wise words my friend, I 100% agree with you.

What team do you think villa will put out?

Will they be ultra defensive or would they stick to their guns battle it out.

I'm confident we'll win. Villa have been lucky away from home. They dont pose that much of a threat.

3-0 City

Balo,Silva,Milner

Silva will be awesome again and Man of the Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.