City v Villa Ticket news

Re: City v Villa Ticket details.

Don Karleone said:
"The use of electronic cigarettes is also prohibited."

Anybody know why this is?

I presume it's to help the stewards out as from a distance it would be hard to distinguish if it is a real cig or a fake one. False accusations could cause unnecessary confrontation.

lancs blue said:
waspish said:
Anyone has an email for there relocation from tier 3 yet?
I've not had the details of which seat I'll be in but the e-mail asking me to choose an alternative area arrived on Monday.

Yeah I received that and then relocated where I wanted to sit. What gets me is like last season once you click on submit it goes back to mcfc home page without any acknowledgement what so ever!

Re: City v Villa Ticket details.

Don Karleone said:
"The use of electronic cigarettes is also prohibited."

Anybody know why this is?

Difficult on CCTV to distinguish between e-fag and real fag?

£22.50 is too much for a tinpot rumbelows cup fixture.

should be £10 cup scheme and £15 the rest, maximum.

47,000 paying an average of £12.50 = £587,500
28,000 paying an average of £20.00 = £560,000

nice to see we still have dickheads running our club.

m20.benny said:
£22.50 is too much for a tinpot rumbelows cup fixture.

should be £10 cup scheme and £15 the rest, maximum.

47,000 paying an average of £12.50 = £587,500
28,000 paying an average of £20.00 = £560,000

nice to see we still have dickheads running our club.

No way on earth would that match attract 47,000 @ average of £12.50. It wouldn't even attract 35,000.

Both teams will be fielding second string teams - and that is what keeps the interest low.

waspish said:
lancs blue said:
waspish said:
Anyone has an email for there relocation from tier 3 yet?
I've not had the details of which seat I'll be in but the e-mail asking me to choose an alternative area arrived on Monday.

Yeah I received that and then relocated where I wanted to sit. What gets me is like last season once you click on submit it goes back to mcfc home page without any acknowledgement what so ever!

This is what happened to me i kept trying so god knows how many tickets i will get, think of the loyalty points though. The mail said we had until 8pm wednesday 5th to reply

the goats backside said:
waspish said:
lancs blue said:

This is what happened to me i kept trying so god knows how many tickets i will get, think of the loyalty points though. The mail said we had until 8pm wednesday 5th to reply

I submitted it a couple of times same as last year hopefully should be getting some acknowledgement in the next few days

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Prohibited Items

The following items are not allowed to be brought in to the Etihad Stadium:

Bags larger than A4 size

hahahahaha oh that makes me laugh!

What a load of bollocks! In other words any bag that isn't a handbag is now banned. As you can't get a backpack A4 or smaller. I see plenty at matches with small backpacks that are bigger than A4, and what about the tourist who has over filled carrier bags from teh shop - they're bigger than A4?!

Don't forget people, bags are deadly ;)

(imo as long as they fit under your seat i don't see the problem, stewards look inside them on the way in, have done for years - why the new rule?!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.