City v Villa Ticket news

Balti said:
always think its a missed opportunity

cheap tickets work as they did for Hamburg

and better to make the same amount of money-ish but get more people going to games and thereby increase the size of the potential match going supporter pot, which in turn increases general demand, and attendances, and revenues etc

not to mention not having a shit atmosphere in the ground otherwise

Depends on the match. Tickets were £5 against Redbull Salzberg and I seem to remember that being pretty quiet.

m20.benny said:
£22.50 is too much for a tinpot rumbelows cup fixture.

should be £10 cup scheme and £15 the rest, maximum.

47,000 paying an average of £12.50 = £587,500
28,000 paying an average of £20.00 = £560,000

nice to see we still have dickheads running our club.[/quote]

jog on...

Impeccable said:
m20.benny said:
£22.50 is too much for a tinpot rumbelows cup fixture.

should be £10 cup scheme and £15 the rest, maximum.

47,000 paying an average of £12.50 = £587,500
28,000 paying an average of £20.00 = £560,000

nice to see we still have dickheads running our club.

No way on earth would that match attract 47,000 @ average of £12.50. It wouldn't even attract 35,000.

Both teams will be fielding second string teams - and that is what keeps the interest low.

Not only is the 47,000 assumption way over the top, but the figures don't add up anyway.

The first line assumes that there are 23,500 people on the Cup Scheme whereas the 2nd line assumes there are only 14,000 on the cup scheme.

Also, doesn't take into account extra staffing and stewarding costs for a 47.000 crowd.

waspish said:
lancs blue said:
waspish said:
Anyone has an email for there relocation from tier 3 yet?
I've not had the details of which seat I'll be in but the e-mail asking me to choose an alternative area arrived on Monday.

Yeah I received that and then relocated where I wanted to sit. What gets me is like last season once you click on submit it goes back to mcfc home page without any acknowledgement what so ever!
Not had any E mails at all and I am on all the cup schemes.

I'm happy enough with £17.50 being on the cup scheme but thought they might go for a £10 deal for this one. This is one way Financial Fair Play will screw with the every day fan that all the foolish rags and others supporting it don't realise... clubs are under pressure to make as much money as possible, so we'll probably never see another Hamburg (£5 tickets).

I'm not liking the 48hrs notice to make sure you have the funds (OK on this occasion it's not vastly expensive).

Especially as they haven't emailed this info out, had it not been for BM, I wouldn't have known.

Re: City v Villa Ticket details.

allan harper said:
I wonder how many people moaning in the whore points thread will turn up for this game.

Most probably all of them and myself included will be at the Villa match as we are the ones who have lots of points from going to rubbish games in the past!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.