City v Watford Post Match Thread

Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
Lifted off the caff;

G8jGanB.png

Bless. Who are they playing in this round?

No one.

The rags and their mercenaries fucked it up at the swamp

:D

Emptyhad!! Haaaaa! He´ll be even more upset then when he sees the attendance

2-1 down, struggling to create solid chances, 20 minutes to go and the goat confidently says, "I think City will win 4-2".

Hero, legend and just a top top top Blue.

It was very very noticeable how quickly SOME on here rounded on each other as soon as it appeared we might actually lose a match, even one of the mods handing out bans for merely asking a question, a bit unfair IMO because few of us join a thread then read back every post within that thread, therefore could easily have missed the warning.

I despair of this site sometimes I really do, no doubt having this opinion will get me a ban, so I'll bid you all a good evening in advance of it. CTID.

Ha, ha, ha, ha.

Horrid afternoon. Couldn't travel up today and it is bloody awful not being able to watch game in some way. Was following on twitter but we always seem to do badly on rare occasions that I do that so stopped at 0-2 and basically waited until just before full time to turn Sky and see what score was (3-2 at that point). Was not surpirsed to find that we had turned it round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.