City v Watford Post Match Thread

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
kawkav said:
any GIF or any thing please

Here ya go:

epic-gif-guy-runs-into-car-while-looking-at-girl.gif
lol

Does anyone know the reason for limited TV? Fox Sports here in the States says they can't even show highlights of the game until Sunday due to contractual reasons. With this limited TV isn't it Murphy's Law that the Radio Manchester feed went out?

As for the game itself, it sure sounds like Watford came to play and City thought they only had to turn up to win -- at least in the first half. Sounds like Kun wasn't having anything of that in the second half and was so pleased he got his hatrick. Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!! At least we are through to the next round.

ermmm. sky sports live scoes froze at 0-2 i was sat in front of the laptop for 30 mins, i thought thart was the final score so i called in here to have a look at the moaning, well fuck me

Henkeman said:
City score four, let in a couple. Normal service, surely?

That was FUN.

only in wrong order. which to be honest made the win so much sweeter.
would have we scored first two, it wouldnèt have been any special

Essembe said:
Got a feeling that watching the highlights show is gonna be like one of those "the book was better than the film" moments!

The match day thread was better than the game.....at least the first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.