City v Watford Post Match Thread

Chris in London said:
jimharri said:
Lifted off the caff;

G8jGanB.png

Bless. Who are they playing in this round?

No one.

The rags and their mercenaries fucked it up at the swamp

:D

yeah coz Mata has come on a free / through the youth system at the swamp not for more money and Rooney isn't having a strop demanding to be top paid player or he's off - again ffs. The are so lucky to have a squad of down to earth professionals - twunts

Henkeman said:
Ali Benarbia said:
Citizen of Ottawa said:
MOTM goes to Mr. Shaun Goater.
What did he say and when? Sergio to get three?
Couldn't get any stream or GMR so tried to phone home like in the old days and have them put the radio next to the phone but they were all either at the match or shopping in town.

Called it to be 4-2 when City were 2-0 down. Or was it as they pulled one back - can't remember. Anyway, one of the two.

So did I at 0-2, see the matchday thread!

jared said:
That's was the strangest experience following a match. No stream or audio or detailed updates. Just everyone blind and pissing for a stream

So true.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Thankfully the substations saved us.

Got out of jail today.

If anything it will show Pellegrini that he must start the first team at Wembley.

Richards....your days are numbered here.

This on all points ^^^^

samharris said:
mackenzie said:
Bewar3them00n said:
FFS !!! Man the f**k up people!!! I had no doubts we'd win once we got a goal!!
That's the FA Cup, form goes out the window and teams from the lower divisions have their chance at taking a scalp, so they play out of their skins... We were bang on average, so 4 goals then!!!!!

Spot on!

It gets really depressing how many seem to have little faith in what is arguably the best City side we've ever seen...
You obviously never saw the Alan Ball or Frank Clark sides of the nineties then?

standupifyouhatemanu said:
Henkeman said:
Ali Benarbia said:
What did he say and when? Sergio to get three?
Couldn't get any stream or GMR so tried to phone home like in the old days and have them put the radio next to the phone but they were all either at the match or shopping in town.

Called it to be 4-2 when City were 2-0 down. Or was it as they pulled one back - can't remember. Anyway, one of the two.

So did I at 0-2, see the matchday thread!

I know, I was on it - but I'm giving you no credit at all, so shaaaaaaat itttttt ;-)

welsh_andy said:
jimharri said:
Lifted off the caff;

G8jGanB.png

Bless. Who are they playing in this round?

shall pop in for 5mins of laughter

I'm convinced this muppet is someone I know on Facebook.He's a first class plastic bellend, and he's never once set foot in the swamp.Goes missing for weeks when we batter them.

bluebrother55 said:
This result shows just how far we've come. Almost any City side in the last 30 years would have probably lost this match from 2-0 down. The scare we got this afternoon and how we reacted to it will stand us in good stead for the rest of the season.

Only one City side in last 30 years has lost at home to a lower division side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.