City v Watford Post Match Thread

The mystery bonus of this result is that at a guess, scores of rags put money on Watford at half time.

An encouraging thought is it not?

Just found another of the 2 reserve gears boys DON'T PANIC ! I'm ecstatic not so much for the result (although that's good too) but for the kick up the backside it's delivered to the players.Believe me this is a blessing in disguise ! that should have removed any complacency that's crept in last couple of months any team who starts to believe the hype is cruising to come a cropper that 1st half scare will have done our mental attitude the world of good.I'd have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that dressing room at half time ha ha ha pmsl, again Serge an absolute magician - for all you bluemooners who don't think he's as good as Suarez ------------------YOU ARE KIDDING ME !!!!!!!!!.

Nobody would be thick enough to bet big money on Watford at HT, not even rags.

Sergio had better be 90 on FIFA by next week.

ColinLee said:
How was Jovetic? Didn't seem too get much mention on audio.

Didnt do much, but silky smooth. Could be very important in the next few weeks. Technical ability outstanding.

SWP's back said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
themadinventor said:
It was very very noticeable how quickly SOME on here rounded on each other as soon as it appeared we might actually lose a match, even one of the mods handing out bans for merely asking a question, a bit unfair IMO because few of us join a thread then read back every post within that thread, therefore could easily have missed the warning.

I despair of this site sometimes I really do, no doubt having this opinion will get me a ban, so I'll bid you all a good evening in advance of it. CTID.
bless.
Especially as damocles posted the warning every 5-10 minutes.

That's right he did, at the rate postings appear on a match day thread it's plenty long enough to miss the warnings.

I'm not having a dig at anyone, it just seemed to descend into a war in no time at all after going behind in the match and IMO the warning(s) were easy to miss unless one stayed on the thread the whole time.

Mcfc 2014 one hell of different fucking beast suck it up you rag lurking cunts!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.